Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notifcation updates to MagixClub -- FB style
Zhanneel
post May 4 2012, 1:18 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Hello again MC! (for anyone who remembers me?)

Well I do have a suggestion/idea of sorts that I think might make Magix Club more interactive. I'm sure 99% of all MC-ers on here have or know of Facebook? I have really enjoyed the use of their active notification system. Perhaps something like this could be applied to our forum? It might be a challenging feat for our admins, but I wonder if it's possible:

I doubt very much that we would install it just as FB does or use it for the same notifications, but might we adapt it here for a forum? A new friend? A new PM? A new... uh, something? I believe having active notifications will help on a (hopefully soon more) active forum. Instead of opening lots of tabs and refreshing every few minutes, might there be a way to be on a few pages and notifications alert us through an active system? Streamlining would be very beneficial (and save my computer screen from much chaos).

Or maybe this has already been suggested and it is not feasible? Just thought I'd throw it at the idea wall and see if it sticks. Ha.

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: May 4 2012, 1:20 AM
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 6:57 PM