Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Honor Member Voting, It's that time again.
Rating 5 V
Administrator
post Aug 24 2009, 3:19 AM
Post #1

Mythix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Site Admins

It's one of those moments that most of you wished it would happen on the forum since awhile already. The last one happened about 9 months ago and we thought hosting a new competition would be something you all wanted since many of you have asked for it. It's the Honor Member voting!

To vote, just send a PM to this account along with the member name that you wish to vote for. Contest ends 26 August, 2:00 PM, GMT+8.

Think about your vote before voting, you cannot vote twice or re-think you vote. Our Call Center is really busy and doesn't have time to change anything but their underwears. Now, make sure you read the fine print otherwise your vote is going to be ignored since it's not following our rules.

The fine print:
  • Only send a PM once. We only count your first PM and not the second or any other PM unless your previous PM has problems.
  • Title and text does not matter. What's important is the member name.
  • Putting extra graphics or text will not increase your vote in any way.
  • Everyone can vote. Even moderators and admins.
  • You can only vote for one member.
  • You can only vote for Members. You cannot vote for Members that have not been active since 2008, New Members, Honor Members, Moderators, Admins, Administrators and even Bots. (You're just playing around, right?)
  • You cannot vote for yourself. If everyone did this, then there will be no winner at the end.
  • In the event of a tie, a second voting will take place.
  • The winner will be posted in this forum as a topic.
  • No bidding!
  • Don't play with that account. That includes adding it as a friend, sending a comment to it, PM it about your life or random stuff, rating it, asking it to join a team, poke with it, hugging it...
  • No puppies were harmed during the making of this contest.

(Really!)
Reason for edit: Changed the time

--------------------
mcfo...@live.com
Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic
- Administrator   Honor Member Voting   Aug 24 2009, 3:19 AM
- - Another Morning   So can we nominate more than one person as long as...   Aug 24 2009, 4:29 AM
- - Administrator   No, you can only vote for one user.   Aug 24 2009, 4:32 AM
- - Another Morning   XD Arg, that makes things harder *thinkthinkthink*   Aug 24 2009, 4:33 AM
- - Anime Princess   awww i cant hug it sigh must resist hugging i...   Aug 24 2009, 5:25 AM
- - Another Morning   *hugs back* Don't do it sisser, last time I tr...   Aug 24 2009, 6:40 AM
- - Music123   Hmmmmm, this will be a tricky choice   Aug 24 2009, 7:32 AM
- - W.I.N.X   Hmmmm nasure who to vote for. I have an idea, but ...   Aug 24 2009, 8:19 AM
- - rano0oma   i already know who i will vote for   Aug 24 2009, 12:26 PM
- - Winx4eva!   Thankies for opening another contest! Hmmm......   Aug 24 2009, 3:02 PM
- - dittadulla   I already voted^^ >_> Sshhh it's a secr...   Aug 24 2009, 3:05 PM
- - Abdu 6b   I'll vote for... JUST KIDDING   Aug 24 2009, 3:40 PM
- - AnnieBelle   Gaahhh so unsure of who to vote for! I have s...   Aug 24 2009, 8:15 PM
- - mightymarty2   i voted though it was a hard decision so many dese...   Aug 24 2009, 8:49 PM
- - Toriamelio   hmmmmm... this is hard... but I think I know...   Aug 24 2009, 9:18 PM
- - fullmoon   I voted.....:) I hope everyone eventually becomes ...   Aug 25 2009, 2:20 AM
- - winxclub-joy   I vote for... SHHHHH!   Aug 25 2009, 7:58 AM
- - Jahnavi   I voted for Bot. xD Lol, just kidding. But I fina...   Aug 25 2009, 3:22 PM
- - Administrator   For those who haven't vote yet, there are only...   Aug 26 2009, 4:46 AM
- - Administrator   Results have been announced.   Aug 26 2009, 6:11 AM

Closed Topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th September 2024 - 3:51 AM