Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> its a desteny, the tittle hasent got anything to do with the story
princess bloom o...
post Oct 19 2011, 9:15 PM
Post #1

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

Zoey was inside cafe mew mew talking to elliot about her not having anough money when they heard dren "its been too long zoey I have been waiting pationtly but now I'm not" zoey walked outside seeing dren "dren" she shouted then mark came running hearing zoeys voice dren took this oppertonity and swooped down and grabbed her by the waist "I'm taking your princess" dren shouted out to mark before flying of.

Back at cafe mew mew

"I wander why zoey is not here yet maybe she went home and started making out with mark" said corina "I hope your right" renee said worridly

Somewhere in amarica

"'Dren where am I" asked zoey "just shush will you" dren said annoyed "i asked you a question now answer me" she said that then slapped him straight in the face.

"hey dren" said sardon who said with no emostion in his voice "what is it sardon I'm busy trying to shut zoey up from having a go at me"

"Well that's your fualt for bringing her here then mr I think I know it all" "sardon shut up" dren yelled at sardon then tarb walked in

"aw nice one dren you had to bring that annoying hag with you Didn't You" tarb said wilst starring at zoey

"What did you call me you midget" zoey screamed at tarb and came running at him punching him in the face

I will continue with the rest soon

--------------------
Winx club is the best 4ever :D
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 3:12 PM