Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Complete makeover!, Yeah, I wanna re-start!
Vaughanh7
post Jun 5 2012, 7:33 PM
Post #1

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Hey guys!
So I had some great news last week, I got into college!
Starting september I'll be doing a course in Hairdressing :3
I'm taking this as a chance to start over! in school, I was never confident enough to shine as my true self. But now, I don't care what others think! I'm gunna be myself and love it!
The haters can hate, but I honestly don't care.

Now, as you can tell, being a guy that likes winx, and dolls etc, I can be quite girly :3 and thats what type of clothing I'm into aswell, no plain old boring jeans trainers and t-shirt for me! So I have a question: Can anyone help me find sites that sell unique and interesting clothes for guys, whilst being affordable, that ship to the UK? I'm into bright colours and LOUD styles. And has any of the extremely fashion concious members got any hints for me on what I could wear?
Also: What would make me look less....big xD I'm not FAT fat, but, I'm not super skinny winx size either. I'm working on it though, with a full training routine I've planned through summer (and my holidays start next week...whoop!) I should loose quite a bit of weight, :3 (hopefully....)
(And if anyone has any tips on that too I'd be grateful)
And please if anyone has ideas on hairstyles, shoes, accessories etc that would glam me up a bit more I'd be seriously happy!
I'm a winx guy! So the more unique, creative, colourful and sparkly it is...the better! xD

Thanks for reading and any help is appreciated big time! :3
Wish me luck! xx

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 9:51 PM