Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A Letter, Tea is going where no (Known) Winx Fan has gone before!
winxclubrox23
post Nov 17 2009, 5:47 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Well guys, I'm going to do what no Winx Fan, on Magix Club anyways, has done before. I'm sending the 4kids Headquarters in New York, New York a letter.

We've sent countless emails, but I'm pretty sure nobody's sent a letter, so that's what I'm going to do. Here it is. Minus the "Insert" bits.

Teagan {Insert my last name}
{Insert my address}
{Insert my postal code}

4kids Entertainment, Inc.
1414 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019

To whom it may concern,

My name is Teagan {Insert my last name}. Ever since I was 10 years old in 2004, I have been watching your dub of Winx Club. It is, by far my favourite show and I greatly prefer your dub over the dub done by the Canadian Cinélume, which doesn't air in Canada.

As you may know, the Fourth Season of Winx Club has recently finished airing in Italy. Because of this, many fans are waiting in anticipation for the English dub to air. Because your dub is the only one that airs in North America, I was wondering what your plans are for this show in the future, and if you are planning on buying the license to dub it.

Thank you for your concern in this matter. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Teagan {Insert my last name}

If my dad gets me an American stamp tomorrow, this baby should be in the mail At least now, MAYBE we'll get some answers.

This post has been edited by winxclubrox23: Jul 5 2021, 9:40 PM

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 10:22 AM