Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Persona 3, Great game, I reccomend it.
P-girl
post Jul 27 2008, 2:06 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

A few friends gave me this game for my birthday, and I am hooked.
It's an RPG set in modern-day Japan, you're a nameless student who attends a new school. So far so normal.... however, in this world, at midnight, there's a special, lost hour, the 'Dark hour'. Most people just go into some sort of sleep in a coffin-like box, oblivious to all of this. But some people have 'the potential' to be awake at this hour. There also are people who have so-called 'Persona's' in them, creatures that can be summoned and used in battle. You (The player) become part of a group called SEES, and will battle so-called 'Shadows', creatures who hunt in this Dark Hour, and explore Tartarus, a maze-like castle, filled with Shadows and somehow connected to the Dark Hour. The cool thing is, you can evolve and strengthen your persona by obtaining 'Social Links', which means making friends and other contacts. Which means by day you should go to school, hang out with pals, join sports clubs and a whole lot else.

What really strikes me as awesome, is that despite some heavy elements. (For example, the personas have to be summoned by (Only read if you're over twelve) Shooting yourself in the head with some sort of magic bullet.), it's a nice, light-hearted game (at the moment, I'm still not that far....I just joined the student council), with a cool fighting system and great music and humor. If you like your anime dark and bizarre, I would seriously reccomend it. (And if you don't.... I reccomend it to.)
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 8:06 AM