Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Crazy Winx Club Theories, Theories on origin stories or functionality of the Winx universe
Zhanneel
post Feb 1 2022, 2:45 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Yeah, I've got one regarding how the cultures of the Magix realms seem to relate so closely to those of Earth. Because doesn't everyone want to understand why Riven is wearing a Union Jack flag?

(This is probably a rehash of everyone's theories all put together, but here we go.)

This all started because I was trying to rationalize why Musa's home planet of Melody had so many Chinese similarities. (Other than the fact that it is a fictitious story written by Straffi.) Looking at pictures, you can see that the architecture and appearance of her planet and its people have heavy ties to Chinese culture. Therefore I classify Musa to at the very least resemble Chinese heritage. But how could the similarities have happened?

My theory is that hundreds or maybe thousands of years ago humans from Earth (when they once had magic) were able to cross dimensions into other worlds. (Basically Season 4 Winx.) At this time, those who wished to travel could leave Earth to start new colonies elsewhere in the universe. Thus, leading to the existence of other planets that have similar aspects to those of cultures on Earth. And it explains how humans are found on other worlds-- we were once travelers. Basically the tried and true star gate theory we've seen in countless movies.

Maaaaany years later, those left on Earth lost their magical senses in exchange for science and machinery. And that's why Earth no longer has magic.

For example: Riven wears the Union Jack flag (Great Britain). He's not British. Probably never heard of Britain. But maybe one of his ancestors did come from Britain and carried over the flag as part of the new colony a few hundred years ago. Years go by, people forget what it means, but they still wear it for nostalgia.

And after that long winded debrief, Musa could then be shown to in theory share real Chinese heritage to those on Earth.

Stupid HTML and BBcode not working, so here's a pic of Melody.

https://ibb.co/Z1rP3yn

Okay, anyone else have fun or silly theories, have at it!
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th June 2024 - 6:36 PM