Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Are forums used anymore? (Question for 2020)
Zhanneel
post Feb 28 2020, 5:13 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I have always liked forums. They give users space to be creative and allow everyone to share opinions and facts in a large setting. However, the appeal of faster apps (like Twitter and Instagram) are more progressive, making it easier to give an opinion with a few swipes of your hand.

So my question is: do forums have a place in 2020? Do people still use them, or would they want to use them if they had a fun forum to go to?

Over the years, I still have not settled on what to do with MagixClub, or what it should become. It may not matter in the end if I cannot get ahold of the user that pays the bills for this site, but I continue to consider this place as one of my homes and I can't let it go. Yet.

Let's say hypothetically, the owner of this site was active once again. The graphics get a makeover, maybe the veneer of the site as a whole changes. Perhaps it's possible to make this site mobile friendly? Not sure. But if all of this could happen, would anyone still want to use a forum to discuss information?

If not, then there's no reason for me to try to pursue a change. But if forums are not entirely dead, I would give it a chance.

Thanks again to the few who may read this post. I hope life is treating all of the MagixClub users well.

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Feb 28 2020, 5:15 PM
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd June 2024 - 1:08 AM