Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> *Day by Day, :D1
Nebbia
post Jul 3 2012, 5:07 PM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

Day by Day : D1
Inspired by T-ara's comeback song "Day by Day". D1 is an RP based around a world just like ours in an era of post destruction. After the great war, lies a world left burning at the mercy of those souls that still wander aimlessly. And those who survived ask themselves what for? The great war stripped every living thing of it's dignity, a war with no purpose and no hope. Some had found groups to gather upon, rumors spread fast. What was once a race of seven billion had been left to 20,000 scattered throughout the planet's burning landscapes. Some parts weren't even reachable, no tecnology to aid their random searches. But one thing was for sure, the force that had led them into the dark would not let them rest. Parts of his reign survived. They'd cowered underneath the planet's weight and watched the rest die out, to those who have survived they all share on common burning desire; kill the reign. Bring the coward and all his blinde followers to a final justice.

Extra information,
♦ The Planet is called Sone.
♦ The War's reason's are unknown but we know that the Reign created it for his own gain.
The reason the war worked so destructively is because every country was involved in a battle
of pure hatred towards everyone else - a War with no morals and no judgement.
♦ Visually Sone is a smoking wreck. The buildings are torn and ooze grey clouds, Houses,
Cars and shops are all burnt to a pure skeleton, bodies lay burnt, bloodied and rotting all
over the place. That's in good places. The bad aren't even recognizable, most just a charred
black expance of land and rubble, the skies are deep grey and the moon is the only thing
that shimmers at night.
♦ Parts of Sone that are concidered the most populated by survivers: Japan, lower parts of
Russia, Some parts of China, parts of Brazil / South America. (This RP will be mostly in Japan)
Why? These countries closed / protected their borders bes - Japan is concidered the best off.
♦ Transport, most survivers will have either a small car or motorbike. All of which are
steampunk / futuristicly styled.
♦ Characters should be wearing appropriate outfits to their surroundings. A steam punk -esk
style with a futuristic twist. (images can be found clickable at TOP)
♦ Characters can have mutation abilities. But not like Winx powers or wings. Plausable powers
with experimentation backgrounds - or even Radiation spill type powers.

CODE
Name,[i][/i]
Approx. Age,[i][/i]
Origin Country,[i][/i]
Side,[i](Justice or Reign - Good or Evil)[/i]
Appearance,[i][/i]
Weapons,[i][/i]
Extras,[i][/i]
Background Story,[i](Must be at least three sentences)[/i]

Characters,
♦ Nebbia - Koyama "Koya" Osumi

This post has been edited by Nebbia: Jul 3 2012, 5:08 PM
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 9:18 PM