Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I Think I May Be An Idiot...., ......
Meru
post May 8 2007, 5:57 PM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Well on Sunday night I broke up with my boyfriend because I didn't think that I liked him as much anymore... and I felt that I was being unfair to him, so I decided to set him free....

But now I'm such an emotional depressed mess I don't know what to do with myself... I can't really go crawling back to him asking that we forget about this whole breakup thing. us breaking up is kind of a huge thing, not just to us, but friends/people who know us etc. Because the two of us have always been together for the past 6.5 years @_@. I was told by one girl a while back that we were like one of the only constants in her life o_O;;;; (ooookay....)

I dunno, I kind of think that I was a fool for breaking up, but if I wouldn't have it would have been bothering me for a long time as it was.
So I'm wondering if this is one of those; you don't know what you've got til its gone. absence makes the heart grow fonder sort of thing, or I'm just having problems getting used to it.

we didn't break up on bad terms, its kinda like a break and after a while see if we like someone else more or whatever. But I don't think seeing him go with another girl would make me feel too good.

>_< BAH!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 22nd September 2024 - 3:48 AM