Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> *Spirit Walkers
empire_c2
post Oct 11 2012, 7:04 PM
Post #1

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

Welcome to Little Brook. It is a small tight-knit, community located in the farm county with a population of 830 citizens. The closest city is nearly an hour away so jobs rely heavily on the agriculture and tourism over the summer. For the remainder of the year, the people work together to keep the town thriving. Any visitor will gladly tell you that it is a happy little town to visit on a trip. Little do they know that the town holds a deep secret.

On the outside, the citizens appear very human and are so until their sixteenth birthday, which is around the time they inherit their true abilities. Once they reach this age, they are able to undergo a transformation into creatures of all shapes and sizes. Some will become something small like a mouse, or as common as something like a dog. Others, on the other hand, will become creatures that were only believed to exist in fairy tales. No one knows how the creature is determined, but once it is revealed to the person, it becomes their second body, and they start a new journey in their life as a Spirit Walker.

Spirit Walker is the name the people call themselves because the moment they undergo their first transformation, a spirit awakens inside them and becomes a guide of sorts for their host. This spirit stays by the host’s side through all trials in their life and aids in teaching them to master the animal Guide Forms. Quite often, the spirit will even take control of the Guide Form when the Spirit Walker is still new, but the rest of the time they can only serve as teachers and a voice of reason.

For the most part, this lifestyle has been easy to maintain alongside of the rest of the world, but the town does everything they can to keep the secret of the people from the rest of the world. Outsiders are forbidden to live in Little Brook and Spirit Walkers cannot leave until they are classified as masters due to the risk of exposure. The rules are harsh, but they have kept the community safe from the dangers that the truth could cause. Until now.

Phases of Spirit Walkers

Dormant - This is the phase before the first transformation when they cannot transform or hear their spirit. This phase usually lasts until the sixteenth year, but it has been known to end a few months before or after. Usually the signs of the end of the dormant phase begin a year before it ends and consists of dreams relating to the environment their Guide Form belongs to.

Student - This is the volatile phase following the initial transformation. The Spirit Walker can now communicate with their spirit and change into their Guide Forms. However, it can become extremely chaotic. The Guide Forms are extremely difficult to control in the beginning to the point that a transformation will occur unintentionally so it is natural for the spirit to take over the Guide Form and become the host. As well, there tends to be a great deal of disagreements between the Spirit Walker and spirit, but there have been cases when a pair gets along. The duration of this phase depends solely on the Spirit Walker and the form they take.

Spirit - This phase is a lot more peaceful than the previous phase and the Spirit Walker is able to control when they change. There may still be challenges with controlling the Guide Form, but the spirit doesn’t have to take over as often unless the Spirit Walker requests it. This phase is considered a soul searching phase where the Spirit Walker begins learning more about the spirit they possess and the reason for their Guide Form.

Master - This is the phase when a Spirit Walker has complete mastery of their Guide Form and their spirits become more of friends than teachers anymore. Usually this phase is reached by adulthood and many will remain in their phase for the remainder of their life. There have been rare cases when someone becomes a master before they are adults. In celebration, a Spirit Walker is given a second name.

Perfect - This rare phase gets its name from the perfect union developed between the spirit and Spirit Walker. The bond has reached such a level that the two become unified so they no longer feel like two separate entities. In addition, the Spirit Walker can perform partial transformations rather than accessing their complete Guide Form. So far only the elderly have seemed to be able to reach this phase, but even then it is rare.

Side Notes:

- Spirit Walkers can only turn into one creature
- The spirit can only take over in the Guide Form (when they are a creature)
- This takes place in the modern day on Earth
- Spirits can only communicate with their Spirit Walker except when they are in control of the Guide Form
- In the Guide Form, Spirit Walkers can communicate with other Spirit Walkers telepathically if they are in their Guide Forms too. The spirit communicates orally in this form if they are in control.
- The spirits are unable to tell about their past

+ Any other questions, just ask

Template:

Name:
Appearance:
Phase: If they are a Spirit Walker
Spirit’s Name: If they are a Spirit Walker
Guide Form: If they are a Spirit Walker
History:
Other:

+ You can make as many characters as you can handle. You are free to make antagonist characters as well.

My Templates:

Name: Ebony Michelle Caviss

Appearance: http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/E...wlskoolgurl.jpg

Phase: Dormant

Spirit’s Name: Grey

Guide Form: Griffin

History: Ebony was one of the first Spirit Walkers ever to grow up outside of Little Brook. Her mother lived in the little town for a long time due to the laws and was forbidden to leave, though, that didn’t stop her from sneaking out occasionally. Once her mother was in the master phase, she left the moment she was done arguing with Ebony’s grandfather, and didn’t look back. Ebony was raised in the city, attended average, overcrowded schools, and was looking forward to her next few years of high school when the dreams started.

The first few times Ebony shook them off as only dreams, but they kept coming back and became more vivid each day. Barely a month before her sixteenth birthday, one of the dreams woke her in a panic and she was forced to tell her mother, which ended up being the biggest mistake of her life. The next day her parents were packing up the house, she was being pulled out of school, and they were moving to a small town in the middle of nowhere. There she finally met her grandfather that her mother refused to discuss about over the past years and learned about the Spirit Walkers. Everything was so sudden that Ebony was furious with her family and refused to do anything once her sixteenth birthday arrived. She still refuses to speak with any of them and focuses only on doing her schoolwork at her new school.

Other: Granddaughter to Cilan Yune

Name: Cilan Richard Yune

Appearance: A gentle old man with mid length white hair and soft blue eyes. He stands at 5’11” and appears quite healthy for his age. For clothes he likes to wear jeans and a red plaid shirt.

Phase: Perfect

Spirit’s Name: Canen

Guide Form: Asian Lung Dragon

History: Cilan was born and raised in Little Brook, and like all Spirit Walkers, went through a great deal of training the moment he turned sixteen. Due to the type of Guide Form he possessed, Cilan had a challenge with mastering it. After eight intensive years, Cilan finally entered the Spirit Phase, which he excelled at thanks to the bond he shared with his spirit.

Once he was initiated into the master phase, Cilan left Little Brook and travelled the world to enjoy his new freedom. He went to a whole array of places, learned about different cultures, and investigated the story about dragons in various communities to learn more about his Guide Form. Cilan was willing to live this new lifestyle forever, until the day his father summoned him home.

His father had gotten sick with age and requested Cilan to take his place as a mentor to the student Spirit Walkers. It was a challenge at first because it had been so long since he was home, but gradually all of his experiences from his travels came back to him and made him wiser in his teachings. A little while after his father’s passing, Cilan married and became a father to his only child. Once again, it was no easy task in raising his daughter because she inherited his same eagerness to leave the town so there were countless arguments over the years. Once she was a master Spirit Walker, she left and was not heard from again until the day she returned with her new family.

Other: Grandfather to Ebony Caviss and is the mayor of Little Brook.

Name: Damien Victor Ezekele

Appearance: http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/E...ime/149r1hl.jpg

Phase: N/A

Spirit’s Name: N/A

Guide Form: N/A

History: Damien comes from a wealthy family in Europe, with him being an only child, and not having much of a relationship with his parents due to their consistent absence. His parents were frequently busy with work so in his early years he spent time with his grandfather, where he would listen to various stories from his grandfather’s life. Damien found it fascinating, but the story that interested him most was about once seeing a live dragon on his travels.

His parents didn’t share Damien’s enthusiasm when he told them the latest story he heard, and claimed that his grandfather was senile. Barely a month later, his grandfather was placed into a home and Damien was sent off to a boarding school. Damien was back to being alone, and didn’t get along with his peers. He made sure to send regular letters to his grandfather, until he passed away a year later. Damien spent that summer helping clearing his grandfather’s belongings when he found an envelope addressed to him from his grandfather. Inside was a photo of the creature his parents claimed was fictional For Damien, it reconfirmed his beliefs.

From that moment on, Damien wished to seek out the creature, but it has gradually began to reveal a new mystery he wants to uncover and prove to the world his grandfather was not lying.

Other: N/A

--------------------

The dark raven lingers in the shadows and awaits its moment.
Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic
- empire_c2   *Spirit Walkers   Oct 11 2012, 7:04 PM
- - ~Roshna~   (I would like to join if i can i might not be regu...   Oct 12 2012, 3:58 AM
- - empire_c2   That is fine :) And your temp looks great *thumbs ...   Oct 12 2012, 4:46 AM
|- - ~Roshna~   QUOTE (empire_c2 @ Oct 11 2012, 09:46 PM)...   Oct 15 2012, 3:19 AM
- - P-girl   ((Question: Could it be possible for one of these....   Oct 12 2012, 8:43 PM
- - empire_c2   I suppose so. Those in the perfect phase can do so...   Oct 12 2012, 8:52 PM
- - mightymarty2   (is this ok?) Name: Mark Age:18 Gender:male Appea...   Oct 13 2012, 9:15 AM
- - P-girl   ((On second taught... I have another idea. Also a ...   Oct 13 2012, 9:11 PM
- - empire_c2   Both templates are okay :) They all look like swe...   Oct 13 2012, 9:14 PM
- - P-girl   Thanks!   Oct 13 2012, 10:06 PM
- - empire_c2   ((lol you're both welcome. I'm going to st...   Oct 15 2012, 2:33 PM
- - P-girl   Hungry.... It wasn't often that all the voice...   Oct 15 2012, 7:03 PM
- - mightymarty2   Mark walked the street the hospital came into sigh...   Oct 16 2012, 7:53 AM
- - ~Roshna~   Roshna ran down the street as fast as she could ...   Oct 16 2012, 7:17 PM
- - empire_c2   The silence of her solitude was broken by the soun...   Oct 18 2012, 3:17 PM
- - P-girl   Now that the primary focus of feeding was finished...   Oct 18 2012, 6:09 PM
- - ~Roshna~   Roshna jumped at the voice "WHAT? WHO?" ...   Oct 18 2012, 6:32 PM
- - P-girl   "It's us!" Yume called out, befo...   Oct 18 2012, 6:41 PM
- - ~Roshna~   Roshna looked at where the voice came from and rel...   Oct 18 2012, 6:46 PM
- - P-girl   "H-hi...." Yume managed to say, his mind...   Oct 18 2012, 6:48 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Can i help you?" she asked looking weir...   Oct 18 2012, 6:55 PM
- - P-girl   "Which one of me?" Yume asked, not reall...   Oct 18 2012, 6:56 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Excuse me?" she asked jumping a bit at ...   Oct 18 2012, 6:59 PM
- - P-girl   "That's because there's more then one...   Oct 18 2012, 7:01 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Umm...uh.....i-i" she tried to find som...   Oct 18 2012, 7:05 PM
- - mightymarty2   Mark sat near the fields, he could see people talk...   Oct 18 2012, 7:15 PM
- - P-girl   Yume just looked down, sadly. He didn't mean t...   Oct 18 2012, 7:20 PM
- - ~Roshna~   She looked confused but tried to calm herself ...   Oct 18 2012, 7:22 PM
- - P-girl   This... sent his minds into a frenzy. "Nothin...   Oct 18 2012, 7:25 PM
- - empire_c2   Ebony curiously walked for a bit, wondering if she...   Oct 18 2012, 7:26 PM
- - ~Roshna~   Roshna at first was confused but then she burst in...   Oct 18 2012, 7:30 PM
- - P-girl   "What's so funny?" Yume asked, as al...   Oct 18 2012, 7:32 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Sorry sorry....." she said stopping her...   Oct 18 2012, 7:35 PM
- - mightymarty2   Some of the stones were coming closer to Mark this...   Oct 18 2012, 7:36 PM
- - P-girl   Calming down somewhat, Yume's many minds came ...   Oct 18 2012, 7:37 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Oh....you've never been outside before?...   Oct 18 2012, 7:40 PM
- - P-girl   "No...." Yume said, sighing. "Not s...   Oct 18 2012, 7:41 PM
- - ~Roshna~   she sighed "And i would like to know more abo...   Oct 18 2012, 7:43 PM
- - empire_c2   Ebony ran out of stones and was beginning to searc...   Oct 18 2012, 7:49 PM
- - mightymarty2   "Hi. Watch what your doing with those stones...   Oct 18 2012, 7:51 PM
- - empire_c2   "Sorry." Ebony apologized. So much for t...   Oct 18 2012, 8:37 PM
- - P-girl   "What is this plan of which you speak?" ...   Oct 18 2012, 8:45 PM
- - mightymarty2   Mark did nothing he was too sunny to let things ge...   Oct 19 2012, 7:41 AM
- - empire_c2   The feather baffled her and as Ebony continued to ...   Oct 19 2012, 6:13 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Look i really don't do this for people b...   Oct 19 2012, 7:09 PM
- - P-girl   "We'd love to!" Yume said, befor...   Oct 19 2012, 7:18 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Parents" she snorted "don't li...   Oct 19 2012, 7:24 PM
- - mightymarty2   Mark noticed they were this new guys "no, no,...   Oct 19 2012, 7:29 PM
- - P-girl   "Okay!" Yume said, jumping up. ...   Oct 19 2012, 7:29 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "You really should stand back maybe take cove...   Oct 19 2012, 7:38 PM
- - P-girl   "Alright...." Yume said, carefully takin...   Oct 19 2012, 7:45 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "I feel i'm gonna regret this" she ...   Oct 19 2012, 7:50 PM
- - P-girl   This burst of energy triggered something in Yume a...   Oct 19 2012, 8:11 PM
- - Yayoi   Can I join? Name: Genella Loveski Age: 16 1/4 Gen...   Oct 20 2012, 4:55 AM
- - empire_c2   "I'm going insane. I shouldn't be lik...   Oct 20 2012, 6:04 AM
- - ~Roshna~   Roshna would have destroyed everything if Xavier h...   Oct 20 2012, 2:29 PM
- - P-girl   The aggressive buzzing of the swarm became louder,...   Oct 20 2012, 6:32 PM
- - ~Roshna~   She stood up "DUDE CALM DOWN!!!...   Oct 20 2012, 6:54 PM
- - P-girl   We are not 'Dude'. Neither are we not calm...   Oct 20 2012, 7:08 PM
- - ~Roshna~   Roshna arched an eyebrow "Alright then.....   Oct 20 2012, 7:15 PM
- - P-girl   "We are in control." The Collective told...   Oct 20 2012, 7:49 PM
- - Yayoi   Genella rode her bike across town while listening ...   Oct 21 2012, 12:04 AM
- - mightymarty2   Mark headed back in to town he thought he had hear...   Oct 21 2012, 7:18 AM
- - Yayoi   Alaya was stunned this racket is a song! She r...   Oct 22 2012, 12:22 AM
- - ~Roshna~   (sorry wasn't on these days) "Uh...God w...   Oct 25 2012, 6:33 PM
- - P-girl   You should not fear us. The Collective told her. O...   Oct 25 2012, 6:37 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "I'm not afraid of you"she said quic...   Oct 25 2012, 6:40 PM
- - P-girl   We do not wish for you to fear us. The collective ...   Oct 25 2012, 6:52 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Counterproductive?" she arched an eyebr...   Oct 25 2012, 6:55 PM
- - P-girl   Yet a strangeness you are also afflicted by. The C...   Oct 25 2012, 7:04 PM
- - ~Roshna~   She sighed "Fine what do you want?"   Oct 25 2012, 7:12 PM
- - P-girl   We do not want anything, but our other half seems ...   Oct 25 2012, 7:16 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Fine"she agreed "But what do i get...   Oct 25 2012, 7:19 PM
- - P-girl   What does your greedy heart desire? The Collective...   Oct 25 2012, 7:40 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "GREEDY!!" she exclaimed "H...   Oct 25 2012, 7:43 PM
- - P-girl   We have our companionship and that of our other ha...   Oct 25 2012, 7:50 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Uh thats it?" she asked "fine i ag...   Oct 25 2012, 7:52 PM
- - P-girl   We agree on these terms. Yume is yours. The Collec...   Oct 25 2012, 7:58 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Uh you okay dude?"she asked   Oct 25 2012, 7:59 PM
- - P-girl   Blinking, Yume slowly got off the floor. "We ...   Oct 25 2012, 8:04 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Master?"she smirked liking the sound of...   Oct 25 2012, 8:05 PM
- - P-girl   "My voices told me I should call you that....   Oct 25 2012, 8:09 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "The voices are right"she said with a gr...   Oct 25 2012, 8:10 PM
- - P-girl   "Alright, Master." Yume said, smiling. H...   Oct 25 2012, 8:15 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "so why did you need my help anyways?"sh...   Oct 25 2012, 8:17 PM
- - P-girl   "You said you could show us out." Yume t...   Oct 25 2012, 8:25 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Oh yeah!" she exclaimed happily ...   Oct 25 2012, 8:26 PM
- - P-girl   "Are there trees?" Yume asked. "I r...   Oct 25 2012, 8:35 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "you wanna see trees?" she smiled ...   Oct 25 2012, 8:37 PM
- - P-girl   "Okay!" Yume said, getting excited.   Oct 25 2012, 8:55 PM
- - ~Roshna~   "Follow me"she smiled walking ahead   Oct 25 2012, 8:56 PM
- - Yayoi   Genella rode back to her house telling about turni...   Oct 26 2012, 5:33 AM
- - empire_c2   Being the creature, griffin or whatever, was both ...   Oct 27 2012, 5:38 PM
- - P-girl   "Okay, master!" Yume said, following...   Oct 27 2012, 5:53 PM
- - Yayoi   Genella sang the lyrics and she walked to the wind...   Oct 28 2012, 1:54 AM
- - empire_c2   Ebony now knew what an out of body experience felt...   Oct 28 2012, 4:18 AM
- - Yayoi   "Hey! You alright?" Genella replied ...   Oct 28 2012, 4:20 AM
- - mightymarty2   Mark watched as another crash landing happened. He...   Oct 28 2012, 8:11 AM
- - empire_c2   "I think so," Ebony replied with a hint ...   Nov 2 2012, 2:11 AM
- - Yayoi   "What type of crazy? Scary crazy? Monstrous c...   Nov 4 2012, 8:56 AM

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 8:17 AM