Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Angel DarkStorm Memorial Project, In memory of Fa
Another Morning
post May 29 2013, 1:54 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

As many of you have probably read already, we have lost one of our own. Fa passed away in a car crash, and we're all still in shock from the news. But, part of the good that Fa did in the world was help form this community of friend, and we can keep each other strong and help each other to heal.

A few of us on Facebook have discussed a project we would like to put together to honor Fa and all that she did for us. It will be simple, but if everyone pitches in, it will also be beautiful.

Here in this topic, please share any special memories, stories, or even just thoughts about Falicia that you have. Even little messages to her. Also, please start looking for any art that Fa has made for you, and include either that image or a link to it in your post as well. An image that you made for Fa will work as well. Please sign it with your name (your username or your real name is fine), and the country you live in (you can also include state/provice/region/etc).

The goal will be to use all these images and words to create a sort of collective image/collage of everything Fa meant to us for us to keep. Kate (aka W.I.N.X.) has also volunteered to send a printed version of the image to Fa's dad, to show him that we are all supporting him and the rest of their family, and to show how Fa has left her mark all over the world.

Fa was full of love and always willing to share it. I think one of the best ways to honor her memory is to pour our own love into something for her. If you have something you would like to add to this project, please do share it. Also, if you would like to help design the completed image, let me know either in a PM here, on Facebook, or on Skype (I'm NinjaKitty9052).

Thank you for help, guys, and I'm here for everyone if you need somebody to talk to about all of this.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 5:27 AM