Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> ~*Christmas Alone*~, Story by Friend & Me ^^ Please Comment
Wintra
post Dec 17 2010, 8:10 AM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

Dear excited readers,

This is the first story my friend (Amber) and I have writted at the beginning of this year. I hope you like it very much. Please appreciate it and do not copy it for another site, claiming that you wrote it or something. This is just for entertainment. It's a bit of a comedy and adventure book.

Please comment.

Thanks,
Wintra (and Amber)

Chapter 1 – A Stranger
Mum was carrying two large suitcases to a taxi. She faced Ruth and Chloe. “Girls, I’m going to Spain to visit your Aunt Fig,” “Can’t we go too?” asked Ruth hopefully.
“No,” Mum said. “You’re too young.”
Then she stepped into the taxi.
“Now,’ she said, “I’ll call everyday to make sure things are alright.” She slammed the door shut. The taxi drove off, leaving two girls staring open-mouthed in the night.

*Back at Home…*
Ruth and Chloe were busy opening their Christmas presents and they jumped for joy. “Look what Mum got for me, Chloe, a… bow tie?” Ruth cried. “Hey, that’s for Dad!” exclaimed Chloe, “And don’t touch that pile of presents! They’re just a pile of doggy biscuits for Mrs Folicy,” “Doggy biscuits?” cried Ruth, “For Mrs Folicy, she has ten puppies. Remember?” “Yeah, Chloe. Anyway, let’s forget about the presents! Let’s do something else! Like… watch TV… play…” suggested Ruth

Suddenly, they heard the phone ring. “I’ll get it!” cried Ruth. Ruth picked up the phone.
“Hello? Is this Ruth Madison?” asked the stranger on the phone.
“Yes,” said Ruth, “Who -------?”
“I’m your Dad, of course. Listen. I forgot to bring the key with me. I’m outside your house now. Open the door.”
Chloe peeped through the keyhole.
“It isn’t Dad,” she said.
She opened the door anyway.
A tall man stepped in the house.
“Run!” Chloe cried.
They ran to the bathroom.
“That guy’s behind us!” cried Ruth. Chloe picked up a bucketful of soapy water and splashed it down the stairs.
The man slipped and fell down the stairs.
They heard an ear-pleasing thud and a bone-crunching crack. They heard the man open the window and he probably jumped out.
They walked downstairs slowly, taking care not to trip on the pool of soapy water.

*At the Airport…*
“Stop! Hey, why are you driving pass the airport?” Mumm asked the taxi driver.
The man ignored Mum and continued driving.
“Hey, you’re not the taxi driver, are you?” Mum questioned.
The man laughed and nodded, “It took you so long, Ms Madison!” He grinned.
Ms Madison opened the car door and leapt out. She fell down and the taxi drove away. Ms Madison got up and ran to the police station.

*At Home…*
“What did that man creak into our house for?” asked Ruth. “My guess is that he is a wacko and he wants to kidnap us -------”
“Stop blabbering and look at this,” said Chloe, as she picked up the newspaper. ‘Read the headlines.”
“Mrs Mallory Madison almost caught…… Hey, that’s Mum!”
“That’s not really important. Look at the other newspaper.”
“Okay. Let’s see… Wanted, Alfred Wild, 32, has… wait, he’s the one who almost kidnapped us!?”
“Yeah” said Chloe, “My guess is that his pal is the one that almost caught Mum!”

--------------------

*Ravenclaw ROCKS!*
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 6:24 AM