Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I want to DIE!, I can't stop thinking about it
Princess-Mariah
post Mar 15 2010, 12:56 AM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

(I will bold the most important stuff) Ok so here we are lets start with this. I am in choir. And Well I love choir I am one of the leaders, but the problem is we are called the Choir Quirees.... And then there is me and my friends and me and Brittany push eachother alot but I get mad when she punches my and pushes. And Cierra calls me it everyclass/lunch/phone/whenever 24/7. So Finally the other day I had enough of it and pushed her against the wall and told her to stop. But Brittany and Cierra said I pushed her against the locker. And so after the festiva; which by the way we got and excelent on so we are going to state. I went to spend the night at Mackayla's my besty. And Gabby called saying this "Am I on speaker, ok is Mariah on drugs? ok cici told me she thinks she is tell her I love her with all my heart" and mackayla said that britt and cierra were saying they think I am. but now cierra said I cant hang out with her or call her and she denys that she said i am on drugs. But anyway there are aperently marks on ehr back and arms.

I need help..... please

--------------------

I myself... am afraid to take the journey into highschool but after watching OHSHC it made me notice...
you never do know what will happen but something good always will :)

~~~~~~
MyaMeOhMy
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 8:08 PM