Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> World of Winx: Episodes 14-26 talkback
SpiderBraids
post Jun 17 2017, 7:53 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Previously on World of Winx, the girls looked into the kidnappings of a bunch of talented kids from various countries, and went on a journey that took them not just around the world, but also into a world of dreams, and gave them a fabulous new transformation... and the plot point we were most intrigued by, the Peter Pan connection, turned out to be more or less the setup for season 2... Well, here we are, season 2 smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Replies
mightymarty2
post Jun 25 2017, 8:38 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Episode 1
Spoiler!
I am not keen on new powers straight off the bat it never felt justified at least in the regular seasons the upgrade was explained and was in some cases earned. This just sort of happened
Well that Tinkerbell power upgrade never happened
Its a shame Shaman was underused

Episode 2
Spoiler!
what happened to Aisha paint stripe (a theme throughout of obvious mistakes)
next stage paris yet they showed a clip of them performing confusing the time line
Flora wrote the lyrics it did not seem to fit in context wise
What is it with WOW being dropped and everyone but 2 surviving for a bit. It just didn't make much sense. I know music fits with the concert tour but like all Winx seasons it is casually dropped for a new idea. With only Roxy and Daphne surviving to play in other seasons. The Pixies did makes short reappearance (I know that last sentence is not to do eith WOW)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th September 2024 - 8:55 AM