Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Another Morning's Graphics Boutique, Various graphics and services
Another Morning
post Sep 12 2011, 9:23 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

If you're looking for the Hogwarts/Pottermore signature badges, they're over here.

Since I've been learning more about graphics recently, I figured I'd open a request topic. Feel free to ask for any of the following services by posting here and filling out the form. If you have a request that isn't covered, just ask and I'll see if I can do it anyway.

FORUM SETS (OR INDIVIDUAL AVATARS OR SIGNATURES)
Avatar/Signature/Both?: (what you want)
Size: (if you want a signature, how big do you want it?)
Images: (if you don't supply any I'll do what I can to find some, but it would be easier for everyone if you supply the images you'd like used)
Text: (anything you want the avatar or signature to say)
Background Color: (note that depending on how the images fit together, this might not be used)
Text Color: (self-explanitory)
Other: (if you want the pictures arranged in a certain way, if you want a certain style of text, etc)

USER BARS
Images: (if you don't supply any I'll do what I can to find some, but it would be easier for everyone if you supply the images you'd like used)
Text: (anything you want the avatar or signature to say)
Background Color: (note that depending on how the images fit together, this might not be used)
Other: (if you want the pictures arranged in a certain way, if you want a certain style of text, etc)

DESKTOP WALLPAPERS
Size: (your screen resolution)
Text: (anything you want the wallpaper to say)

YOUTUBE/LIVESTREAM BACKGROUND
Size: (how large do you want the image)
Text: (anything you want the background to say)
Tile?: (do you want the image to tile smoothly so the edges are seamless, or do you want the edges visible?)

PNG/GIF EDITING If there is a character or something you'd like cut out of an image and given a transparent background (for your own graphics use, or for whatever else you'd need it for), I can do that.
Picture: (the image that contains what you want cut out)
Cut: (describe what exactly you want out of the image)
Leave Out: (if there is something you want left out of the png, like a item they're holding or a lock of hair, let me know. Keep in mind that this might make the image look cut off)
File Type: (I can make it a .png or .gif with a transparent background, or I can give you a .psd with the image on a separate layer. If you want a .psd, I'll need a way to send it to you)
Other: (anything else you want to note)

---

There will be 5 SLOTS open at a time, first come first serve. I'll make the graphics as fast as I can but I don't want to get overwhelmed. Roxy will tell you up at the top of the thread when there are slots open ^__~

1. Mazei AD - forum set
2. Purityangel - avatars

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Nov 3 2011, 7:05 AM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

Replies
Angel Darkstorm
post Sep 18 2011, 9:52 PM
Post #2

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Squeak ... ... ...

Images: (if you don't supply any I'll do what I can to find some, but it would be easier for everyone if you supply the images you'd like used) (if sisser is able to animate can she make one using these four animating one by one use however much of each pic as long as you have at least the eyes - (also please use in the order im posting) http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/...ycoSeverPNG.png http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/...moCycoMDPNG.png http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/...CycoThorPNG.png http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/...ycoLegsPNG.png) if you are unable to animate use any images out of this album that will work http://s1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/...wn/Sumo%20Cyco/
Text: (anything you want the avatar or signature to say) Let's get rowdy
Background Color: (note that depending on how the images fit together, this might not be used) Black
Text Color: (self-explanitory) white

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic
- Another Morning   Another Morning's Graphics Boutique   Sep 12 2011, 9:23 PM
- - Hanna   Coool i hope someone makes a epic request soon.......   Sep 12 2011, 9:27 PM
- - Another Morning   :3 Fa-sis does indeed take requests. Her topic is ...   Sep 12 2011, 9:30 PM
- - wkw427   Pretty STUPID request, but could you make an .ico ...   Sep 13 2011, 11:00 PM
- - Another Morning   Ah, well if you can get it working again, lemme kn...   Sep 13 2011, 11:16 PM
- - alicia_musa   userbar Images: http://h9exwg.bay.livefilestore.co...   Sep 14 2011, 12:21 AM
- - Another Morning   Here you go! If you'd like anything change...   Sep 14 2011, 1:36 AM
- - alicia_musa   <3 could you maybe have one of those lines that...   Sep 14 2011, 1:39 AM
- - Another Morning   lines that move through the words...like an animat...   Sep 14 2011, 1:54 AM
- - alicia_musa   oh ok i love it though :)   Sep 14 2011, 10:09 PM
- - Another Morning   I'm glad! I'm trying to learn to anima...   Sep 14 2011, 10:16 PM
- - alicia_musa   yay and im just starting her shirt stilll have som...   Sep 14 2011, 10:25 PM
- - Another Morning   Excellent! :3 Thanks again!   Sep 14 2011, 10:44 PM
- - alicia_musa   welcome :)   Sep 14 2011, 10:46 PM
- - alicia_musa   Avatar/Signature/Both?: (what you want) singgy Siz...   Sep 16 2011, 1:40 AM
- - Another Morning   Here you go! I tried making the text red but I...   Sep 16 2011, 3:31 AM
- - alicia_musa   <3 it they are from a book im reading well mang...   Sep 16 2011, 8:44 PM
- - Another Morning   ^^ I'm glad! Which manga is it, they look ...   Sep 16 2011, 10:46 PM
- - alicia_musa   meripuri i think is how its spelled   Sep 16 2011, 11:46 PM
- - Another Morning   Oh, yeah, that was the file name XD I was thinking...   Sep 16 2011, 11:47 PM
- - alicia_musa   lol i love that book do you know Nicki minaj??   Sep 16 2011, 11:48 PM
- - Purityangel   USER BARS Images: http://i153.photobucket.com/albu...   Sep 17 2011, 5:36 AM
- - Another Morning   You're added to the que! I should have it ...   Sep 18 2011, 8:18 AM
- - Another Morning   aaaand done~ please let me know if you'd like ...   Sep 18 2011, 9:36 PM
- - Purityangel   @Another Morning: Thank you so much, it looks amaz...   Sep 18 2011, 10:48 PM
- - Another Morning   ^^ No problem. I'm glad you like it. Thanks fo...   Sep 18 2011, 11:13 PM
- - alicia_musa   avatar Images:http://www.webwallpapers.net/wp-con...   Sep 20 2011, 9:45 PM
- - Another Morning   Fa-sis: Sorry it took a while, here is your user b...   Sep 21 2011, 12:13 AM
- - Angel Darkstorm   OMG OMGH OMG SISSER ITS PERFECT I LOCVE IT   Sep 21 2011, 12:17 AM
- - Another Morning   8D yay! I'm glad you like it! Thanks f...   Sep 21 2011, 12:19 AM
- - Another Morning   Sorry about the double post, but Alicia, yours is ...   Sep 21 2011, 2:07 AM
- - alicia_musa   i love it thank you so much :)   Sep 21 2011, 8:47 PM
- - Mazei AD   .   Oct 31 2011, 7:07 PM
- - Another Morning   I sure am! :3 Just fill out the form in the fi...   Nov 1 2011, 5:42 PM
- - Mazei AD   .   Nov 1 2011, 6:34 PM
- - Another Morning   You are on the list! This one sounds fun, I...   Nov 2 2011, 2:27 AM
- - Purityangel   Avatar/Signature/Both?: Avatars Size: 100x100 Imag...   Nov 2 2011, 8:07 PM
- - Another Morning   ^^ You're on the que! I'll get started...   Nov 3 2011, 7:06 AM

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 22nd June 2024 - 10:42 AM