Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Migration Headaches
Administrator
post Apr 4 2010, 7:30 AM
Post #1

Mythix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Site Admins

Unfortunately, the script that does the backup has some problems with character encodings. We are going in the process of restoring their original names but if you do find them, please tell us in this topic.

--------------------
mcfo...@live.com
Go to the top of the page

Replies
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 10 2010, 5:51 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Administrator,

There's another problem. =( I only have Internet Explorer and I can't login here. When I login it says my account is transferring me to login here, but instead the page went back to the guest login page. =( No sign of my account just "Welcome Guest" Login or Register. -_-" I kept doing it again and it still transferring me back to the Guest. =(

I'm at my cousin's house and she has both Internet Explorer and FireFox. So I tried her Internet Explorer and it does the samething kept leading me back to the Guest. =( Then I tried FireFox and it works which lead me here. =) However...I can't login when I'm at home so I can only login at my cousin's house...so I will be gone from here. I love this forum so I hope the problem will get fix.

(Hopefully, I'm not the only one who is having this problem. I bet the users who only have Internet Explorer may lead to the same problem as me.)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th June 2024 - 8:15 PM