Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> a love triangle, i need major help
rano0oma
post Feb 18 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

so, i have this friend who likes me but i don't like him, he's a great guy and all but i just don't think about him that way, anyway he has a friend and i like him, a lot. but we can't really get together cause of the other guy that likes me, but if we do. the other guy would be hurt and probably fight with the guy i like and that way their whole friendship would be completely ruined because of me and i don't want that to happen cause i would feel incredibly guilty about it...

please, please, please give me some advice cause i really don't know what to do :S

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Replies
Princess-Mariah
post Feb 19 2010, 1:58 AM
Post #2

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

No DONT,

I had a crush on jason, and he didnt like me, but cierra only liked him because i always talked about him, but jason liked cierra they went out and me and cierra caused the biggest fight in the school EVER so trust me dont

If i were you try to get the other guy to like an other girl dont tell him you dont like him it will make him wanna die maybe.

Because when jason and cierra dated I tried bring a knife to my veins but my sister caught me, I tried drowning but i couldnt, I tried jumping in front of a car it stopped before it could trust me and it will cause him to hate you

--------------------

I myself... am afraid to take the journey into highschool but after watching OHSHC it made me notice...
you never do know what will happen but something good always will :)

~~~~~~
MyaMeOhMy
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 4:39 AM