Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Majischule, A world will open up to you if you're right for it...
Rating 4 V
LinneaKou
post Apr 29 2008, 8:58 PM
Post #1

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

Uhhh yeah. Here's a story I started working on because I want to be a cartoonist and release original comic books in a series so... yeah.
Majischul is a school, much like Hogwarts and Alfea, from the Othrworlde, another world entirely separate from Earth that is inhabited by all kinds of magickal creatures. When Nobel Prize-winning physicists break open a portal to that mysterious dimension, a flood of Magick Users come through, and Earth becomes a rather Magickal place.
In response to a flurry of unexplainable phenomena suddenly experienced by the "flat" (in other terms, Muggles) humans, the Othrworlde Grand Council of the Realms has decided to open a school for Earthlings (and some students who can't fit into schools in the Othrworlde) in order to teach Magick. Lìnnia is an American student headed to the school, and despite her - and her family and friends' - rather brutal beliefs, she shows very strong signs of being a Magick User unheard of from an Earthling. The story is narrated by Lìnnia as she experiences power, destiny, and true love in...
MAJISCHUL.

Majischul Book 1: Banvutu'u Majischul!
Chapter 1: Fatina Class One
Created 2008 by LinneaKou Studios LTD.

One year ago, magic didn't exist.
Well, it did in Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, but that was about it. But that's not the point - the point is, now the public acknowledges the existence of Magick (spelled with a k, ladies and gentlemen) and the Magick Users. Oh, and Sensitives, regular people who are psychic but not Magick Users. Actually, everyone is a Sensitive to some degree - it's a talent, like art and music. It's pretty cool, actually.
Well, it was.

I looked up at the huge silvery gates and gulped.
What was I doing here?

It was a week ago when I nearly got into a car accident. My mother seemed to think I needed to practice driving more. But I while I was prepared to make quick left turns and merge with oncoming traffic, I was totally unprepared for a huge eighteen-wheeler to suddenly veer across the median and barrel towards us. I managed to pull away, but I was in such a state of shock that my mother took me to the hospital to be medicated for anxiety. It was there that they discovered that I had an Aura.
It wasn't until afterwards that I found out that the truck that nearly ran me down had no driver.
Frrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaakkkkkkyyyyyyy.
But from what I heard afterward, the truck stopped dead before it struck our car, and all engines for about a mile around stalled.
Thank the Gods, no one was hurt.
That was when the administrators of Majischul expressed interest in a retesting of my abilities. This time, instead of a Sensitive test (which I failed miserably) they administered a Magick test.
Bingo! A near-death experience triggered innate abilities whose origins we have no idea of. Despite research spanning back hundreds of years, we were unable to discover where I had inherited my abilities from. They went and tested my entire family, and no one besides my little cousin down in Texas showed a spark (my cousin, however, may only be a low-level Sensitive).
They hadn't yet classified me.
I sat quietly on a bench outside the campus, utterly terrified of what I was getting myself into.
This is like Hogwarts or something! I thought, sweating profusely. I clutched my bag close to me and tried to breathe deeply.
Nope. Not working.
I heaved a shuddering sigh and stood up, shaking.
Time to face the music.
I sighed again and shouldered my bag. Sweet Jesus, God, Goddess, or whoever - don't let me make a fool of myself! I was in the middle of nowhere, and this was a campus city - like Ann Arbor! I gulped. The campus was huge - how was I supposed to get from one place to another? And...
What if the doctor was wrong? What if it hadn't been me?
But the results...
The internal battle that had been raging for the past week as my paperwork was done, transcripts sent, and transfer processed. Many fellow students at my old school were not secretive about their disbelief: this little scrap of a girl was able to get into Majischul?
Well, THAT didn't help my ego much.
I trudged up the pathway to the gates, which swung open to admit me. Gulping, I continued on. I tried reciting the Rosary.
Nope.
Hail Mary?
Nada.
Lord's Prayer?
I should just give up.
I started whistling "Defying Gravity" from Wicked to ease my nerves. Hey, if Elphaba could do it, so could I.
Well, Elphaba was probably better off. She lived in Oz.
I realized I'd stopped whistling and picked up the tune again. I needed music - it was my life.
I started singing:
"Something has changed within me; something is not the same... I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game...
Too late for second guessing; too late to go back to sleep - it's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes... and leap-"
I raised the volume a little, feeling more confident.
"It's time to try defying gravity... I think I'll try defying gravity - and you can't hold me down!"
I heard clapping and jumped in surprise.
"Brava!"
I froze, terrified. "Uh... thanks?" I looked around for the speaker, but could see no one.
"Up here,"
I looked up.
In one of the many huge trees flanking the pathway up to the main building of Majischul, a tall, willowy, pale blue-skinned guy with tousled black hair sat watching my little... er... "performance". "Nice voice," he called, clapping again. "Thinking of joining the singing club?"
"You mean the choir?" I was starting to feel the effects of looking up at an awkward angle.
"Same thing, isn't it?" With that, he leaped down off of his tree.
I gasped.
"What?"
My mouth fell open as he seemed to slow down, opposite to the laws of physics, and practically floated down to the ground.
He straightened and looked at me. "Is something the matter?"
I realized my mouth was still open. Hastily, I slammed it shut.
"Well, it seems we have a new transfer. Wow, you're a cute one." He clucked my chin, and I blushed furiously.
"You even blush cutely, too."
"T...thanks..."
"Do you need directions?"
I just stood there, then blinked and nodded. "Di-di-rec-shuns..." I stammered. "To... the main office..."
"Follow me." he smiled and winked.
I don't know what came over me - maybe it was the fact that no one had ever winked at me before - maybe it was because this guy was gorgeous and actually interested in me - but everything seemed to darken, and the ground rushed up at me, and the next thing I knew...

...I was indoors.
"WAH!" I sat up, gasping, and clutched my chest. Looking frantically around, I tried to remember where I was and why I was there.
No luck: brain = wet cotton balls.
I heard a pretty giggle off to the side and looked.
A pale-skinned girl with long blonde hair pulled back smiled at me. "You're Lìnnia, right?"
"Uh...huh..."
"My name is Shiia, and I'm your new roommate." She offered a hand, and I shook it, feeling like the world's biggest moron. "Welcome to Majischul. Are you from the Othrworlde?"
"Uh... no. Earth." Wow, tongue not working either!
"Earth? Your name is in Uthra. That's funny."
"Huh?" What's Uthra?
"Oh, never mind. I'll explain later, I guess." She smiled and looked off to the side. "Jiselle should be coming any minute now - to take you to see the Headmistress. You'll be put into a class - I hope you're a Class One!" She giggled. "Anyway, you're a lucky girl!"
"How so?"
"Well, Lord Lucia personally carried you here after you fainted and set you down on this very bed! What good fortune!"
"Who's Lord Lucia?" I asked, at a loss.
"He said he met you on the path. What, you don't remember?" Shiia looked at me oddly.
I stared at her. "That was a lord?"
Shiia laughed prettily. "Well, he does blend in well."
There was an urgent knocking on the door. Shiia rose and glided over.
A tall, tan-skinned lady stood in the doorway, carrying a clipboard and looking very official. "Hello, Shiia. Is this Lìnnia?"
"The very girl." Shiia winked at me, to which I merely blinked in response. "Now, she seems nice, so you be nice too!"
The lady regarded me coolly. "I'll see about that. Stand up, girl."
I obliged.
"I'm Jiselle, the Head of Discipline at Majischule, as well as dueling instructor and security command. Are you ready to see the Headmistress?"
I should have been wary.
"I... uh... I don't... well... I... guh...guess... s...so..." I stammered.
She looked down the bridge of her pointy nose at me. "Oh, really? Let me see some ID!"
What? I hastened to pull out my wallet and handed her my CNHS student ID.
She looked it over and tapped a brick on the wall. To my utter amazement, a flat screen slid out and revolved to face her. She slid my ID through the "credit-card" slot on the side, and it beeped before showing my student records.
"Hmm," she said, peering at it. Obviously, she saw my horrendous math grades and the only demerit I'd ever gotten for sneaking food in science class. "I guess you are the right girl. Sorry 'bout that. You can't be too soft on discipline," she apologized. "I hear Earth is a tough neighborhood, so I figured I should be at the top of my game."
"Too right," I agreed, already liking her. Shiia grinned at me.
She looked at me. "I like you, kid," she said, handing me my ID back. "You ready to go?"
"Ah, yes, thanks - but I think I can... figure how to... get there..." I looked down the looooooooooooong hallway dubiously.
She obviously had the same sentiment. "I don't think so," she declared, grabbing me by the shoulders and steering me away.

Ms. Lightbringer was a petite lady with silver hair and piercing black eyes. She peered over her steepled fingers at me, fidgeting in the squishy armchair that stood in front of her desk. "So, according to your transcripts, you need to be tested," she finally said, smiling kindly.
I squirmed. "I really don't think that's necessary," I squeaked. "It all might be a mistake."
"I doubt it; Dr. Miranda is rarely wrong about Aura diagnosis."
I squirmed some more, at a loss for words.
Ms. Lightbringer was an immigrant from the Othrworlde, a separate world of Magick and wonder. From all the documentaries and TV shows I'd seen of it, it looked pretty cool. Of course, only the really rich or special people could go there on a whim. The rest of us working class Hoosiers had to save up for twice as long as it would take to save for a top-o'-da-notch BMW built last Monday (I'm NOT kidding about that).
Like most Magick Users, Ms. Lightbringer had the characteristic long fingered hands and, true to her heritage, pale silvery skin and a sturdy build. She dressed comfortably and fashionably, and her specially made chair was built with space for her large, gauzy wings. All in all, she was gorgeous and Junoesque, and very young by Faerie standards.
Gods, she made me feel small.
She smiled, empathetic. "Don't worry, dear," she soothed, reassuring. "I'm not trying to intimidate you."
"I know," I squeaked.
"But I am, aren't I?" her voice had a musical lilt to it.
"Uhm..."
"Well, there is a simple test to confirm my beliefs of what you are. Stand up, Lìnnia Cavaliare."
I stood.
"Do you know what your full name means?" Ms. Lightbringer asked, looking at it on my transcript.
I wrinkled my nose. "My mom made up 'Lìnnia', but Regine and Cavaliare mean 'queen' and 'knight'."
"So they do," Ms. Lightbringer nodded. "In my native language, 'Lìnnia' means 'deity' or 'God-sent'."
My mouth dropped open. How was I supposed to respond to that??
"Indeed," Ms. Lightbringer smirked good-naturedly, recognizing my reaction. "Let's begin - although I think I already know your designation."
She gestured at the rug off to the side in the open part of her office. The circles and symbols embroidered on it began to glow.
I gulped again. "What do I do?"
"Just hold out your hand. The left one will suffice," she added, gesturing at her chest. "That's the hand of your heart."
I nodded weakly and did as she said.
"Mathos klondies skumba skoro," she intoned, waving her arms widely. She began to trace symbols in the air, which also started to glow brightly. "Kun'ndai lishta mann'o'os caron sota ne. Mishta mailo ja mathos sku'umko skoro ni."
The heck? I thought, straining to make sense of what she was saying.
No dice.
The symbols in the air began to swirl around me, and they came apart like thread and rewove into new symbols and shapes. The glow died and the circles turned back into an exotic weave rug.
"Well, I was right," she smiled. "You are a Class One Fatina."
My mouth dropped open. "Class one??" I repeated. "Fatina??"
"Class One Fatina."
I felt dizzy and sat down. The last thing I remember clearly was this:
You have got to be kidding me!
Class One Fatina was the top classification of Magick Users! They could ascend to any caste of the Othrworlde, become anything they desired, and even got to participate in the Majidoule (Magick Duel) that was the Superbowl of the Othrworlde!! Not only that, but they supposedly had some kind of second form...
Holy cow holy chicken holy duck holy elephant holy flamingo...
Everything got blurry from there. I barely heard what Ms. Lightbringer said after that - something about a new locker, a schedule in the works, yadda-yadda. I nodded like I understood, randomly at different parts, and, taking pity on me, she said, "You may go," handed me a slip of paper, and nodded to me. "Good luck, Lìnnia Regine Cavaliare."
Good luck??
I was gonna need a LOT more than that!!
Comments? Criticisms (be kind... icon_redface.gif )? Suggestions? (BTW, this is not supposed to accompany anything I've done with WinX Club and Harry Potter or anything of the sort. This is a Stand-Alone fic)
More to come... I hope. XD

This post has been edited by LinneaKou: Apr 29 2008, 9:55 PM

--------------------
Lii is on deviantART and Livejournal...

...still doesn't have a life
:P

~BORING SIGNATURE IS BORING~
Go to the top of the page

Replies
Asher Omega
post May 30 2008, 7:25 AM
Post #2

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

alright, I'm going to review Majischule (no one escapes my break down). First I'm going with Aensland with the naming scheme. to me it seems a bit childish, but this can be easily remedied by using a different language's word for magic (or in this case magik). I tend to try and side step using normally cliche terms, but if i have to use it I'll either use it out and out or pull a fast one and use a different language all together. and sometimes its rather fun to use a common term in a different language as someone's name. not that I do this all the time, mind you, but it can really help with writing. First person view in writing can be a bit easy to write in but sometimes its a bit hard not to stick to it, I noticed a couple of slip ups where you almost went into third person. key word was "almost", and I have done it where I was told to write a first person view story and I slipped into third person limited. so I can't say I'm exempt. this is kinda an odd thing to mention, after Aensland mentioned her distaste for *insert reincarnation of epic hero(ine)* it felt like you changed the original progression of the story to avoid that. I just found that odd.

on to some of the points I do like, the idea (yes magic/k schools are abundant no matter what) and the take on it are an interesting idea. the class system (one, three, etc.) is something I do see but, when ever I do see it, its usually protaganist starts at the very bottom, or somewhere in the middle, and rarely (have seen it) on the top. but most tend to kinda make the protaganist go through the basics even when they're at the top. I do like that technology does exist in other societies, but its not blatantly apparent. and I do like that it is hinted that there are no Magitek societies (at least to my knowledge) cause that usually leads to "oh god the worlds going to end" scenario. it worked ONCE! and lastly I find that all the characters do have personalities and worries of their own. gives them a fire that most people tend to think they got but they haven't. overall I'm staying neutral on this. haven't seen the story progess much so I can't give judgement.

ps. cut the wangst a back a bit. too much and it can deter some people. and that please note that I'm not trying to be harmful or anything, but take every thing I say with a bit of salt.

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic
- LinneaKou   Majischule   Apr 29 2008, 8:58 PM
- - Jahnavi   It sounds great so far, I can't wait to read m...   Apr 30 2008, 2:43 AM
- - LinneaKou   Thank you!! ^_^   Apr 30 2008, 11:15 PM
- - Jahnavi   You're welcome! Jiselle reminds me a lot ...   May 1 2008, 12:45 PM
- - LinneaKou   I did get a lot from Griselda for Jiselle (pronoun...   May 1 2008, 8:33 PM
- - Jahnavi   At the beginning, she reminded me a bit of Snape t...   May 2 2008, 2:00 AM
- - LinneaKou   OKAYZ! HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER! *so pr...   May 3 2008, 1:18 PM
- - Jahnavi   Ooh! A flying lesson... Interesting! I won...   May 3 2008, 1:58 PM
- - LinneaKou   To Jahnavi: Thank you for your kind comments! ...   May 6 2008, 8:49 PM
- - esca Eterna   Wow! I'm really impressed by this story...   May 10 2008, 12:27 AM
- - fullmoon   *Applauds* I luv it! <3 I really wonder how...   May 10 2008, 3:46 AM
- - Jahnavi   Yeah, totally agree with you about that sentence, ...   May 11 2008, 12:01 AM
- - fullmoon   Lol! Ya, I hope so also!! We are all a...   May 11 2008, 9:34 PM
- - LinneaKou   You guys all rawk! Migraine's not entirely...   May 12 2008, 11:02 PM
- - Jahnavi   Lol, I hope Linnia ends up with Lord Lucia!   May 13 2008, 4:31 AM
- - MorriganAensland   Well, this seems pretty good, although I was put o...   May 13 2008, 4:11 PM
- - LinneaKou   QUOTE (MorriganAensland @ May 13 2008, 11...   May 13 2008, 8:11 PM
- - fullmoon   QUOTE (LinneaKou @ May 13 2008, 01:11 PM)...   May 14 2008, 2:42 AM
- - Jahnavi   Ah! *Also considers the possibility of Royje a...   May 14 2008, 3:20 AM
- - LinneaKou   QUOTE (fullmoon @ May 13 2008, 09:42 PM) ...   May 15 2008, 1:28 AM
- - fullmoon   Haha...I'm not a big Harry Potter fan at all s...   May 16 2008, 2:07 AM
- - LinneaKou   I'm glad you're still interested. Next cha...   May 16 2008, 3:33 AM
- - Jahnavi   Ooh, dueling?! *Starts biting nails* Please po...   May 16 2008, 7:28 AM
- - LinneaKou   Wouldn't it be nice if authors could interact ...   May 16 2008, 9:42 PM
- - MorriganAensland   And things start to fall into place. And sending ...   May 17 2008, 12:46 AM
- - Jahnavi   Okay, now I'm guessing that maybe Lee is the c...   May 17 2008, 4:35 AM
- - LinneaKou   Hehe Sorry, Jahnavi; he's a man of few words. ...   May 18 2008, 1:48 PM
- - Jahnavi   I know you didn't say it, it's just a hunc...   May 18 2008, 4:08 PM
- - fullmoon   WEE!! I luv the chap! Heh..I'm bec...   May 18 2008, 7:33 PM
- - LinneaKou   w00t! The next chapter comes trumpeting in...   May 19 2008, 1:40 AM
- - MorriganAensland   Asuka: Hey, at least you still have a family, Lee...   May 19 2008, 3:45 AM
- - LinneaKou   ROFL~ *Lee: (to Asuka) Oh no she di'nt!...   May 19 2008, 8:15 PM
- - MorriganAensland   Go right ahead.   May 19 2008, 9:38 PM
- - Jahnavi   Please post pictures of the characters, when you h...   May 20 2008, 8:56 AM
- - LinneaKou   Pics coming soon, next chapter now. ... WRAGH SCAN...   May 21 2008, 12:33 AM
- - MorriganAensland   Ah... the gloriousness of kudos. I'll be sure...   May 21 2008, 1:35 AM
- - LinneaKou   QUOTE (MorriganAensland @ May 20 2008, 08...   May 21 2008, 1:59 AM
- - MorriganAensland   Wangst is a sorta fandom term for occasionally ove...   May 21 2008, 2:17 AM
- - LinneaKou   Okays then. (A new word for my vocab... "wang...   May 21 2008, 9:34 PM
- - fullmoon   Can't wait for the pictures!!! Roy...   May 23 2008, 9:36 PM
- - LinneaKou   Hehehe, Talika is tall. Therefore, extremely skinn...   May 26 2008, 10:12 PM
- - fullmoon   OMG!! WHERE CAN I FIND YOUR BLOG!...   May 27 2008, 3:53 AM
- - LinneaKou   LOL It's in the blog section on this forum. An...   May 27 2008, 8:05 PM
- - LinneaKou   All right!! Here is the delayed belated HO...   May 29 2008, 12:50 AM
- - MorriganAensland   Funny. I moreso imagined Lee killing monsters to ...   May 29 2008, 3:15 AM
- - LinneaKou   Eheh, you are an inspiration to us all. Lee's...   May 29 2008, 8:27 PM
- - fullmoon   QUOTE w00t! My first action chapter! I...   May 30 2008, 2:43 AM
- - LinneaKou   Well, the wangst is something that Lee does well. ...   May 30 2008, 8:17 PM
- - LinneaKou   As promised: LINNEAKOU PRESENTS.... MAJISCHUL OMAK...   Jun 1 2008, 12:58 AM
- - MorriganAensland   (My response to "Do Spells Work??") Miz...   Jun 1 2008, 4:53 AM
- - LinneaKou   Eheh, for me an omake is just random stuff that co...   Jun 1 2008, 3:01 PM
- - MorriganAensland   ... Now that you mention it, there is at least a l...   Jun 1 2008, 4:56 PM
- - LinneaKou   I'M BACK! With many things! First, the...   Jun 8 2008, 3:10 AM
- - MorriganAensland   Yes, Inu-Yasha just keeps going on, and nothing EV...   Jun 8 2008, 4:23 AM
- - LinneaKou   Rest assured, Lee will not be tempted to show off ...   Jun 8 2008, 3:50 PM
- - MorriganAensland   Indeed, birds do rock. Or "Roc"... if y...   Jun 8 2008, 5:54 PM
- - LinneaKou   *rubs ears from watching video* Holy cow. I didn...   Jun 9 2008, 12:48 AM
- - LinneaKou   TEH NEXT BOOK! YEY! Let me tell you, I...   Jun 15 2008, 3:35 AM
- - MorriganAensland   Mizuki: YES! Let the hatred flow through you...   Jun 15 2008, 4:56 AM
- - LinneaKou   If it seems like I was copying or catering, I...   Jun 15 2008, 4:27 PM
- - MorriganAensland   Well, I've got nothing against it. And I feel...   Jun 15 2008, 5:27 PM
- - LinneaKou   They have a series about motorbikes now? Shesh, I...   Jun 15 2008, 10:32 PM
- - MorriganAensland   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D. A series that will no doubt kil...   Jun 15 2008, 11:57 PM
- - LinneaKou   Dang, I used to LIKE Yu-Gi-Oh. Well, the manga at ...   Jun 16 2008, 2:33 AM
- - Asher Omega   great, now you got me thinking of the abridged ser...   Jun 16 2008, 3:29 AM
- - Ranma   ((You call yourself bullies?! He's not eve...   Jun 16 2008, 8:36 AM
- - LinneaKou   Entire Majischule Cast: Eeeehhhh...?? Next chapte...   Jun 20 2008, 12:05 AM
- - LinneaKou   And the long-awaited first fight! ... *runs ...   Jun 22 2008, 3:38 AM
- - MorriganAensland   Soma: *peeks head in* Uh... anyone here? Oh wait....   Jun 22 2008, 5:05 PM
- - LinneaKou   Yeah, if you've ever read Psychic Academy then...   Jun 22 2008, 7:29 PM
- - MorriganAensland   I haven't read Psychic Acadamy, but I have hea...   Jun 22 2008, 9:33 PM
- - Asher Omega   I thought it was the point of all Heroes to kill w...   Jun 22 2008, 9:59 PM
- - MorriganAensland   Magic Girls often must find mercy and forgive thei...   Jun 22 2008, 11:00 PM
- - LinneaKou   *rofl at Morrigan's redhead comment* I don...   Jun 22 2008, 11:26 PM
- - MorriganAensland   ^_^ Just returning the favor is all. You were th...   Jun 22 2008, 11:42 PM
- - LinneaKou   *rofl* I've always been good at that. *Lee: I...   Jun 23 2008, 12:13 AM
- - LinneaKou   ANNOUNCEMENT: This week there will be no update. S...   Jun 27 2008, 4:46 PM
- - LinneaKou   *Sara: OMG can you believe it? The MIA Linnea has ...   Jul 5 2008, 7:36 PM
- - MorriganAensland   Don't feel bad about the abrupt end. Some fig...   Jul 5 2008, 9:56 PM
- - LinneaKou   Eeh, the average-Joe-guy was probably the Class Tw...   Jul 6 2008, 1:04 AM
- - MorriganAensland   Mizuki: Well... the Dai Makai is more an embodimen...   Jul 6 2008, 1:09 AM
- - LinneaKou   Aah. So I guess I'd better wait for my Geek Sq...   Jul 6 2008, 8:04 PM
- - LinneaKou   [Entire Majischule Cast is present.] *Lee: Okay, ...   Jul 8 2008, 2:34 AM
- - fullmoon   Ooooh!! THE SCANNER HAS RISEN FROM THE DEA...   Jul 10 2008, 8:44 PM
- - LinneaKou   Heh. Yeah, I draw to illustrate my stories. I...   Jul 11 2008, 2:50 AM
- - LinneaKou   YES IT'S TRUE! I'VE RETURNED FROM THE ...   Jul 17 2008, 9:15 PM
- - MorriganAensland   Hokuko: Eh, wow, all that guy can do so far is fly...   Jul 17 2008, 11:32 PM
- - LinneaKou   *Lee: *waffling at all the advice* BUT I'M SCA...   Jul 18 2008, 12:06 AM
- - LinneaKou   LinneaKou reporting from her studio, where she and...   Jul 20 2008, 1:48 AM
- - MorriganAensland   New, the flagship series created by Daimanic Produ...   Jul 20 2008, 2:41 AM
- - Asher Omega   I was going to post something earlier but due to t...   Jul 20 2008, 3:20 AM
- - LinneaKou   Ooohwow geez that looks painful. *Lee: *squealing...   Jul 20 2008, 4:28 PM
- - LinneaKou   Aaaand you get to see some action! Lee adapts ...   Jul 23 2008, 10:33 PM
- - MorriganAensland   Aw, now this was nice and sweet. Then again, I th...   Jul 24 2008, 12:20 AM
- - LinneaKou   Well... Item One: Next chapter, we find out what ...   Jul 24 2008, 2:00 AM
- - MorriganAensland   Ah. Thanks for clearing that up. And Lolita is v...   Jul 24 2008, 9:23 AM
- - LinneaKou   ...a giant robot wearing lolita... ... ... 0.0 ....   Jul 24 2008, 4:00 PM
- - LinneaKou   *claws way back onto internets* It's... not.....   Aug 9 2008, 12:25 PM
- - MorriganAensland   Welcome to the wonderful world of hell. I have a ...   Aug 9 2008, 12:58 PM
2 Pages V   1 2 >

Add Reply
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 13th June 2024 - 3:23 AM