Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

A little bit of Darth Kael'thas
Rating 0
entry Dec 10 2009, 4:16 PM
Ok, so, season 4 was aired lately in Russia. You know, when you expect something wonderful, it never will be as you thought, and that case is not exeption.
http://video.mail.ru/list/artm8/1/46.html
If you play first 3-4 minutes you won't be displeased, ofcourse if you not listening carefully. Yes, actors are true professionals, perfectly playing their role. But translation... well, "far from perfect" if you know what i'm talking about. It sounds like translaitors made text up just to get rid of work, take their money ang go home. But only for respect to people, could they concern their work not so negligently? Let me show you:
1) Title says "Ohotniki na ved'm" which means "Hunters on witches". Are fairies and witches are the same thing?
2) Names of wizards are incorrect. Instead of "Ogron, Duman, Anagan and Gantalos" it pronounses like "Ogron, Duman, Anagan and Gantalos". Those who didn't watch italian version won't notice, but for others...
Oh, man, they have just no respect for us.
Talking about actors, well, most of them have been chosed correctly, but why Duman sounds like a drunk fat man? Brandon, Riven, Timmy and Helia sound nearly asame, exeptable, but why the sound like 40 years old?
Alright, anyway, it's only first episode, i'm watching next ones right now. As for this one, i'll grade it as 4/5. People must learn to do their work by heart, and not like this...

« Next Oldest · A little bit of Darth Kael'thas · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS

Search My Blog