Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Winx Series 3 to 6 + 2 Movies Nick Announcements + More, More, More, More News!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 19 2011, 6:50 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

The Article came from the Total Licensing. It looks like it confirmed the Series Date for Nickelodeon (USA, UK, Latin America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Benelux).

Season 3 -> Fall 2011
1st Movie -> Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom followed by Season 3.
Season 4 -> Spring 2012
2nd Movie -> Winx Club: Magical Adventure followed by Season 4 (Of course, 3D)
Season 5 -> Fall 2012
Season 6 -> Spring 2013

(I don't know if this is truly official since we last heard Season 5 will be coming in Feb. 2011. Don't know yet. Seems a long time to wait. =/)

Source: BelieveInWinx

-------------------------------------------------------

Cymphonique Miller performed Winx You’re Magic Now at the Licensing Show 2011 in Las Vegas.

Source: BelieveInWinx and Michael's Winx Club

Winx Club Trailer was spotted at the New York Times Square Near Toys R Us! =D

Image Source: Michael's Winx Club

Heh, some of you may have seen it. =D Few of my friends and cousins have seen it too. Wish I seen it. xD

New Voice Actress for Stormy:

Kimberly Brook will be voicing for Stormy on Nickelodeon.
Her official site: http://www.kimberlybrooksvoiceover.com/

Nickelodeon Announces JAKKS Pacific As Master Toy Licensee for Innovative Girls Brand: Winx Club

Multi-Territory Deal Includes Winx Club Dolls, Playsets, Role Play and Dress-Up Products, To Headline JAKKS' Girls Division for 2012

LAS VEGAS, June 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Nickelodeon and JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (Nasdaq: JAKK) today announced from the Licensing International Expo in Las Vegas, NV a multi-territory master toy license agreement for JAKKS Pacific to manufacture, distribute and market a line of toys and other products based on the animated action and fantasy series, Winx Club. The JAKKS Pacific Winx Club product line is scheduled to launch in Fall 2012 to coincide with the premiere of the brand new CGI episodes of Winx Club on Nickelodeon and will span multiple categories, including dolls and playsets, role play, dress-up and Halloween costumes.

"The Winx Club is a great opportunity for us to bring engaging entertainment to our young girl audience," said Leigh Anne Brodsky, President, Nickelodeon Consumer Products. "The JAKKS Pacific product line will reflect the guiding principles of the Winx Club that appeal to girls: self-expression, friendship, adventure, magic and fashion."

Stephen Berman, President and CEO of JAKKS Pacific states, "We are thrilled to be the master toy partner for Nickelodeon on their innovative new brand, Winx Club. We are looking forward to bringing a comprehensive line of products to market, full of the positive messages and girl empowerment that Winx Club epitomizes. Winx Club is an exciting new initiative for JAKKS for 2012."

Winx Club is an international billion-dollar franchise, and this new agreement makes JAKKS Pacific the master toy licensee for Winx Club in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru and Venezuela.

JAKKS Pacific has a long, successful history and strong partnership with Nickelodeon, producing toys and other products based on top Nickelodeon properties such as SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Diego, Blue's Clues, SLIME, and more. Winx Club is an animated action and fantasy series set in the mystical dimension of Magix, where three schools educate modern fairies, witches and supernatural warriors from all over the universe. Bloom, a young fairy in training from Earth, and five of her schoolmates form the Winx Club to combat their arch enemies. Winx Club first debuted in Italy six years ago and quickly became an international hit and even gave rise to a CG feature film.

Winx Club features positive role models for girls featuring strong heroines that girls can aspire and relate to. The Winx Club characters embody themes of girl empowerment by using their strengths, smarts and magical powers to defeat evil while focusing on the importance of friendship and teamwork.

Nickelodeon is scheduled to begin airing Winx Club in the U.S. in June 2011. Winx Club is a co-production with Rainbow S.p.A. and Nickelodeon, and it is produced in Italy.

Source: prnewswire

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Winx Dolls, etc will be under JAKKS Pacific no longer Mattel. =/ Miss Mattel, love their designs. ^_^ Hope JAKKS will do well. =D

8/7 Days Left for the Winx Club 1# Special!!! Don't miss it on Monday, June 27th at 8/7 PM! smile.gif

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jun 19 2011, 9:21 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks for the info though it does surprise me that they are pushing out 5 and 6 so close (about 1/2 a year gap rather than the normal 1 year).

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Jun 19 2011, 9:56 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Ooh thanks for the info, the time line makes sense to me. The only problem I have is the specials being a month apart each (I think, right?). Thats kinda a long time for the hype to die down in between each special. But hopefully they know what they're doing =S

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

wkw427
post Jun 19 2011, 9:56 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Okay
Tell me when its on DVR :)

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
lalande
post Jun 20 2011, 1:14 PM
Post #5

Mythix Fairy

Thanks for the info!
Gosh, season 5&6 are so far away i guess ill have to wait.

--------------------

Luke 101
cupcake12winx
post Jun 20 2011, 1:18 PM
Post #6

Pixie

Where in that article does it mention the theatrical films? The only "movies" it mentions are the four specials.
WinterRain
post Jun 20 2011, 2:09 PM
Post #7

Pixie

Thanks for the news, for a while I had heard conflicting news that they weren't going to show season 3, but I haven't seen the third season, so this is lucky. Glad to kind of hear conformation of this, and the other stuff. This just makes me all the more excited to see them, I already like the voices, so it will be nice to hear them in a full episode.

I am kind of shocked that the seasons are possibly coming out so quick, but at least I won't get tired/uninterested of waiting for it to come out. But, I'm honestly not complaining, I'm happy that Nick is picking it up.

Kind of off topic I guess, but it's feels strange and out of place seeing Bloom next to Teen Wolf in that picture.

--------------------

Banner made by me (that username is different because it used to be an old account of mine on a different site)
Kendall112
post Jun 20 2011, 4:34 PM
Post #8

Bloomix Fairy

Winx Finally showed up on my Direct TV search. It looks like they still have to edit some information since the only cast member it describes is Liza Ortiz as Digit.

--------------------
wkw427
post Jun 20 2011, 7:23 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Kendall112 @ Jun 20 2011, 12:34 PM) *
Winx Finally showed up on my Direct TV search. It looks like they still have to edit some information since the only cast member it describes is Liza Ortiz as Digit.

Direct TV sucks

Period

I mean, think of a really good vacuum cleaner. Sucking? That is how much it sucks.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 26 2011, 5:26 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Yeah...long wait to see Season 5 and 6. =/

To Humbu: Yep the 1 Hour Special will be placed for each months. Till it hits Fall that means Season 3 will start.

To cupcake12winx: It says..."Movies will be followed by series 3 in Fall and series 4 next Spring". They aren't talking about the Specials. They are referring to the two movies we have been waiting for. =)

I just figured out the TV Casting...it's the same Casting members they used in 4kids.tv. The TV Guide hadn't changed the Actresses and Actors in the TV Listings of the Winx Club. ^^"

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 3:15 AM