Add Reply
> *Clearbourne High: The Next Generation
Rating 4 V
terriordx32
post Aug 29 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

A blonde-headed kid walked on the beach near an older man. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out some money and gave it to him,"I got the money just like you asked me to, now can you do the favor for me."

"Usually, i dont do such things but now, I will make an exception for you," said the old man as he snapped his fingers and his staff came through,"The spell will only work for two hours. So get in, do what you need to do and leave. Speaking of getting in, where are you go--"

The blonde hair boy quickly interrupted,"the past, 20 years to be exact."

"oh, So i guess the psychic helped out,"

"She did and now we must hurry,"

The old man nodded and raised his staff,"Altus Ciniverus Uptious" he repeated as a small a typhoon started to appear,"here boy take the potion, remember set your watch, cellphone, whatever it is that you have for 2 hours, and use the potion to get back."

The boy ran into the typhoon, after what it seemed to be hours of flooding water, he appeared in a sewer. The smell was awful, it was like a dead body and garbage juice mixed."Dang!" was his reaction to the spell, he ran around trying to find an exit. When he did, he discovered it was snowing outside. As he got out he saw a big sign on a builing that said "Clearbourne High School" immediately ran into the building, which seemed to be unlocked and went directly to the principals office. "Papers, Papers, i have to look for that paper," he said as he started to rummage through papers on tables, desks and file cabinets. He read one paper, 'Candidates for Principal' at the Top of the list was Mr.Obsidian followed by Mrs. B. He took some white out from the desk and put it all over Mr.Obsidian's name. A light started to appear,"who is in there" said a security officer. The Blonde hair kid, Chuckie, made sure Mr. Obsidian's name was completely gone then used the potion, which made him vanish.

Its been almost 20 years since the last Clearbourne RP. The new generation is here and ready to open a brand new chapters.

For Those who were in where in the original Clearbourne High, your old characters can make cameos, if you want them to: There will be a high school reunion.

There are 2 positions open for teachers, so if you want to be one the form is posted.

CODE

Student Form
Name:
Sports:(if your going to be on a team)
Job:(if you have one)
Background:
Personality:
Appearance:

CODE

Teacher
Name:
Powers:
Subject:
Coach:(if you want to coach a sport.)

Name: Chuckie
Power: Sun and Fire
Sports:(if your going to be on a team) Soccer
Job:(if you have one) None
Background: Every since chuckie was a child, he knew there was something strange about his parents...he could never connect with them. When his parent finally confirmed that he was adopted, he knew he had to find his birth parents. His mother explained as one day she was walking to the store and Bam, she was 3 months pregnant. Chuckie has been in military school all his life and his adopted father has been teaching him how to fight and defend himself.
Personality: Chuckie is quiet and kinda shy around people he doesnt know, but to his friends, hes like a counselor. Always giving advice, making them feel better, and always sticking up for them.
Appearance:

[[Cast List]]
Terriordx32 - Chuckie/Jayla
Humbu111 - Kavan
Anime Princess - Elisha
Mazei - Clover

Toriamelio- Jet
Anna Maria - Liva
Fluidbender - Alyssa
Winxclubrox - Brooke/Ren Porter(Villian)

Angel123 - Lucas
Fullmoon - Cedric

Jahnavi - Leticia
Zing - Heather

Mightymarty2 - Ben
Hanna -Yiffie
Another Morning - Mave
W.I.N.X - Haylie
Shani - Lacie

Stellarocks - Kyo/Yuki
Abdu - Kella/ Mr.Keith

Winx4eva! - Lola/Ms.Lovington
Musaenchantixthebest - Lily

P-Girl - Altaire
Zania - Danielle
Demon - Zero
Princess-Mariah - Ashley/Ivan
Winxgirl100 - Abi
Frodei - Victor

Clearbourne Wiki Page

This post has been edited by terriordx32: Jan 25 2010, 12:59 AM

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Aug 29 2009, 10:37 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Kavan
Powers: Moon powers, Manipulation (controlling the movements of others to an extent), and the Sword of Shadoze (he inherited Humbu's sword) which he only uses in emergency situations (when not in use, its a gold chain which he wears around his neck).
Appearance: Regular:

Winx Mode (pic coming soon): White (and gold) halfsleeve shirt, black jeans, white shoes.
Personality: Friendly with people he likes and is always open to meet new people. But if you get on his wrong side, he can be really spazzy. You give him attitude, you'll get alot back in return.
Sports: Baseball and soccer for sure and most of the others.
Background: After graduation, Chellie and Humbu became closer friends and started spending more and more time together. After months of contemplating, Chellie finally broke up with Ace and started to date Humbu. All was going well for Humbu and Chellie until their sophomore year in college where they started to explore their career options. Chellie was heavily into her modeling and Humbu was busy with baseball. Eventually, Chellie got pregnant and had a boy, Kavan. However, due to the busyness of their lives Humbu and Chellie had to split up, leaving Kavan to live with his father with periodic stays at his mother's. Humbu tried paying as much attention to Kavan as he could, being a single father. He tried balancing his baseball career and taking care of his child at the same time, but it didnt work out well so he ended up retiring early. Eventually, when Kavan came of age, he was enrolled in Clearbourne High. Humbu now had some free time on his hands, so he took up coaching baseball at the same school. With his dad as coach, Kavan felt obligated to join the team.

This post has been edited by humbu111: Aug 29 2009, 11:07 PM

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Anime Princess
post Aug 29 2009, 10:47 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

introducing my first chara some of you might remember her from the last RP

Name: Eliana
Planet – The new red moon
Powers: Fire & Darkness
Background - not much is known about Eliana except she holds a strong resemblance to Ella Black
Appearance – http://anime-princess-fa.deviantart.com/ar...liana-132305142

and now my new one miss Elisha

Name:Elisha
Powers: Fire and light
Sports: Netball and Cheerleading
Background: Elisha has had a pretty normal life having grown up on the new red moon and when she turned 16 her parents surprised her by moving and sending her to school at clearbourn
Personality: elisha is realy kind but also kinda shy but once you get to know her she will never stop talking about random things, she loves anything to do with fire and light, when she was younger she used to be terrified of the dark so she’d always create light of her own although now she has a bad habit of acidentaly taking away light. Elisha likes to play with fire and carries are red and gold lighter with her everywhere but she has never set anything alight yet. Her favorite colours are gold and red. And there is something about Elisha that no one knows yet
Appearance: Normal form –
Fairy Form-

This post has been edited by Anime Princess: Aug 30 2009, 12:25 AM

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

fullmoon
post Aug 29 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

IT IS HERE! I have good timing. icon_razz.gif I will join after looking to see the charcters that are entered first. :)

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Toriamelio
post Aug 29 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Student Form
Name: Jet
Powers: Metamorphosis
Sports:(if your going to be on a team) None
Job:(if you have one) None
Background: Jet grew up with his Uncle Leo, along with his younger brother, Zander. His mother was killed by his father when he was 6, and now his father's in jail. He doesn't like to talk about it much, and hates his dad. Thus, never visits him in jail. Zander was never told why their father was in jail, as he was only 2 when it happened. {Background written by Tea XD... she really just typed it... and I dictated part of it... I don't know why I didn't type it myself she just felt like it because shes a creeper! XXD}

Personality: Jet is shy, quiet on the outside sweet,and a real romantic on the inside. When he's not totally silent, he's sarcastic.
Appearance:
thanks for drawing this for me tea! (she drew it for me because 1stly I'm lazy, and 2ndly shes better at computer art then me XD)

This post has been edited by Toriamelio: Aug 30 2009, 12:51 AM

--------------------

*Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.*
Thanks for the set Breana!
Anna Maria
post Aug 29 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Liva "Vee-Vee" Donar
Powers: Invisibility and telekinesis.
Sports: None.
Job: None yet.
Background: Liva, as the daughter of King and Queen of Lamone, lived in absolute luxury. Liva though wasn’t really fond of her life. She wanted to feel normal for once and so her parents let her leave the castle and live like a normal teenager. Since then, she lives in a small but nice home in the countryside, along with her Pixie, Yvonne, while she studies at Clearbourne High to become a real fairy.
Personality: She’s kind of a split personality. One moment she can be quiet and shy, next moment she can be causing drama. She’s curious, creative and nervous. She loves flying in the skies, it helps her relax.
Appearance:

This post has been edited by Anna Maria: Sep 5 2009, 3:36 PM

--------------------

Liva siggie by Terri...
fluidbender
post Aug 29 2009, 11:06 PM
Post #7

A True Fairy

Student Form

Name: Alyssa

Powers: Lightning, Healing

Sports: No

Job: No

Background: Alyssa is an orphan after her mother died from her birth, and no other relatives that she knew of to take care of her, so she was adopted by a local family. Her adoptive mother was very sick with a fatal illness until Alyssa cured her. Her family was surprised by her abilities, but loved her regardless; however, were aware that others probably wouldn't be as accepting of her as they were until they found Clearbourne and they sent her there.

Personality: She's generally friendly, but she can be a bit cold at times if she's crossed the wrong way. She makes friends fairly easily, but doesn't mind having time to herself from time to time.

Appearance: She has shoulder length light violet hair, blue eyes and slender. She's generally a dressy casual type, but in her fairy form she has translucent rainbow looking wings and a white top and skirt outfit with purple heels:

--------------------

Banner & Icon by Ditty! ^_^ <33333 Thank yew!
winxclubrox23
post Aug 29 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

(Yay! It's here! It's finally here!)

Name: Brooke
Powers: Bubbles, Strength and Speed.
Sports: She's not on a team, but has always secretly wanted to be a cheerleader.
Job: No job.
Background: After highschool, Carmina and James continued to date in an on and off relationship, until they had a huge fight and broke up. Shortly after, Carmina found out she was pregnant. Devastated, she continued to live her life without James. After a month or so, they ran into each-other, completely accidentally, and worked everything out, getting married shortly afterward. When Brooke was 10, her parents had her younger sister, Gabriella. As soon as Brooke was old enough, her parents enrolled her in Clearbourne High.
Personality: Brooke is usually somewhat sarcastic, and she's outgoing. Quite the opposite of her mother. She hates being made fun of, and can be a perfectionist.
Appearance: Brooke

---

Name: Ren Porter/ Dirae
Race: Fury
Powers: Dirae's powers diverge from the three sacred amulets, controlling time, life and death. Until she locates them and her sisters, her power will be incomplete.
Job: Dirae, undercover as Ren Porter, is the Administer of Education of Clearbourne's district.
Background: 150 years ago, 3 Fury sisters: Dirae, Potniae and Maniae roamed the earth, causing chaos and mayhem, attempting to reach their main goal of locating 3 sacred amulets, allowing them to control time, life and death.

After killing thousands, Potniae and Maniae were finally captured and sealed away for all eternity. Though Dirae was able to escape. Being immortal, she was forced to live in hiding, for a hundred years, plotting her revenge. Finally, Dirae was able to locate her two sisters: deep underground a school called Clearbourne.

She immediately went under cover as Ren Porter, and began working her way up the education system, until she was finally the Administer of Education in Clearbourne's district.

Now, Dirae will make one final attempt in saving her sister's, locating the amulets thus, taking over the world.
Personality: She loves watching pain, suffering and conflict. She especially loves causing it. She's an extremely cruel person. Manipulative, and extremely convincing. A good leader. She has extreme anger management issues, and has trouble keeping up the Ren Porter illusion spell, thus being her weakness.
Appearance: Dirae / Ms. Porter

This post has been edited by winxclubrox23: Sep 1 2009, 4:28 AM

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
terriordx32
post Aug 29 2009, 11:17 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

((All you guys are in...im going to give it until tomorrow, to see if anybody else joins))

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Anime Princess
post Aug 30 2009, 12:25 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

oh shoot i just realised i made a mistake with Eliana's age she's ment to be 38 not 28 >_<

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

Toriamelio
post Aug 30 2009, 12:52 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

You could just edit it.

--------------------

*Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.*
Thanks for the set Breana!
angel123
post Aug 30 2009, 1:11 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

(yay lol jk finaly! welcome back terri)
Name: Lucas
Powers: Time, Lucas can speed up, slow down, and occasionally travel through, time, though it takes a great amount of power, and he has severe restrictions. He also inherited the skill Fortification, from his father though he has yet to learn of it yet
Appearance: Lucas looks just like his father, but has dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He wears a tight blue tee shirt, to show off his abs, and baggy black pants with a black belt and a belt Red
Background: After highschool, Carmina and James continued to date in an on and off relationship, until they had a huge fight and broke up. Shortly after, Carmina found out she was pregnant. Devastated, she continued to live her life without James. After a month or so, they ran into each-other, completely accidentally, and worked everything out, getting married shortly afterward. When Lucas was 10, her parents had her younger sister, Gabriella. Lucas never really worked hard but still wanted to go to clearborne high, with the help of his family he eventually made it into clearborne with his sister.
(sorry, tea, i forgot to write my own bio so i borrowed yours ^.^)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
fullmoon
post Aug 30 2009, 4:00 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Cedric Nova (Used to be Cedric Quain)

Powers: Gravity and Pressure (force). This power allows him to implode or explode people, air masses, or anything else. With the power of pressure, he is able to blow things away from himself of bring them towards himself like explosion in a way. He can also control the air/wind to his liking. He inherits both powers from his parents.

Sports: Enjoy Swimming and Basketball but seems to not find the urge to join the team. He tries not to swim in public to much because his birthmark might be revealed which could potentially help someone find out about his lineage.

Job: Works at a pizza parlour.

Background:Cedric claims he is a runaway from home which is on the planet Traye. However the real reason is that he is banished from his planet. At nine Traye was part of a huge court case on who he should belong to after his parents, who were wealthy and powerful, died. Secretly a maid ranaway with him to another planet called Traye after he admitted to her that he would want to stay with her rather than any of his relatives because they only wanted the money that came with him. He grew up there with the maid named Lora, her husband Rail, and his little sister Nina and considered them his parents. However, at the age of seventeen, he witnessed a murder of one of his close friend's family by a group of criminals. After winessing such a horrifying scene, his powers were activated and the group of criminals, specifically three bandits, were killed. The police arrived momentarily and after much debate, it was decided that he was to be banished from the planet to have murdered three people even though they themselves were murderers. After this, he traveled to varies planets while praticing to control his powers and then settled down at Clearbourne after he managed to become a student there through a scholarship. Unbeknownst to him, he has a huge fund under his name containing his inheritance from his parents who are aristocrats and successful merchants before they died in a plane crash. Plus though it is not known, he is the Rikki's nephew though marriage because Rail is the brother of Rikki's husband. Sayer is also Cedric's godfather since he was good friends with his parents. Sayer is actually looking Cedric.

Personality: Cedric is a friendly yet calm and cool type of guy. He is easy going and type of guy who likes peace and tries to have fun wherever he is. However, sometimes he isn't sure if it is just a facade he maintains to forget about certain things or really his personality. Having a way with words, he can be a great actor or liar when he needs to. He can be secretive and doesn't like to disclose much information to people about his past. However, he is a person willing to do anything to protect the people and things close to him when it comes to it. Since he came from a wealthy family, he had a good solid education and excels in studies. That is how he was able to get into Clearbourne.

Appearance: Cedric has dark brown hair short hair with one rare violet colored eye while the other was blue. This is proof that he is from the Quain family and is an aristocrat so he wears green contacts over them. He even dyed his hair to black. His skin has a light tan. Cedric is in a great physical shape and has an athletic build. He has a birthmark that resembles a four pointed star on his stomach. He is 5"9' and weighs 150 pounds

This post has been edited by fullmoon: Dec 27 2009, 6:53 AM

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Abdu 6b
post Aug 30 2009, 4:15 AM
Post #14

Tynix Fairy

I promise I'll sign up tomorrow.

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
Jahnavi
post Aug 30 2009, 4:53 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

{Stealing Leticia from Last Stand. xD}

Student Form

Name: Leticia Lockhart

Race: Fairy

Powers: Control over the earth; mostly over plants, but also animals, to some extent.

Sports: Swimming. She's also interested in trying out for cheerleading, but thinks she may be too uncoordinated for that, because she is quite clumsy.

Job: None (yet)

Background: Leticia is the daughter of a wealthy merchant. She lost her mother when she was very young, because her mom got caught in the crossfire of a local communal riot. She has no memories of her mother except for photographs and personal belongings, and always wonders what kind of a woman her mother was. She never asks her father, however, because the shock of losing his wife devastated him. Since Leticia's mother's death, her father ensured that she always lived a sheltered and protected life, because he was afraid of losing her like he had lost his wife. Leticia had very few friends while growing up, and even the few that she had were never very close to her. This has made her shy, to some extent, but also curious about other people. She has always been home-schooled, until now. Yearning for some freedom, she begged her father to let her attend Clearbourne, and he finally caved in when she turned sixteen.

Personality: She's very intelligent and inquisitive, but not that street smart, because of her sheltered upbringing. She can be quite naive, and this makes it easy for others to take advantage of her. She's not a very mellow person, and her emotions change quickly, depending on the situation. Her people skills aren't that great, so she can sometimes come on too strong or eager. She also loves to write; stories, poems, songs, pretty much anything.

Appearance: Normal appearance, Winx form

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Aug 30 2009, 3:49 PM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Zing
post Aug 30 2009, 6:14 AM
Post #16

Butterflix Fairy

Name: Heather

Powers: The power of art. Her writing can come true. Her drawings can come to life. Her music can enchant people. Her dancing can summon spirits (with a side of it increasing her flexibility, stamina, and attack knowledge.) However she rarely uses her powers because she has hid them for so long, and they also take a lot of time and energy depending on what she uses them for.

Sports: Cheerleading and she takes dance lessons later in the day

Job: Assistant Choreographer at a nearby dance studio

Personality: Heather is a party animal. She loves everything about it; the music, the dancing, and especially the boys. She is extremely flirtatious and tends to lead men on only to tear the rug out from under their feet in the end, yet they still keep coming back for more. However that doesn’t stop her from being extremely intelligent and creative, the side only two or so people have seen of her. She is very artistic. She dances, writes, composes, and can draw extremely well.

Background: Heather has an older brother, Pablo, in college, and a younger brother, Tommy, who is going into the fifth grade. Their mother died from cancer three years after Tommy was born. Heather has kept her magical abilities a secret for her whole life; in fact her father thinks that Clearbourne High is a typical school since she put an illusion over the acceptance letter. Speaking of her dad, he is a business man, and is rarely home. Heather and Pablo have guessed that his job isn’t the only thing that keeps him away. Heather has pretty much taken over the household, and looks after her siblings, especially Tommy.

Appearance: Her hair is red with orange tips

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Aug 30 2009, 7:24 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

i will do nuvell incase he gets his cameo

Name:Nuvell
Powers:fire and water
Job:soccer player
Background:went to clearborne 20 years ago and went on to be a proffesonal soccer player
Personality:kind, calm and shy
Appearance: brown hair, brown eyes, tall and athletic build

Name: Ben
Powers:fire
Sports:soccer
Job:none
Background:
Personality:kind, can be stubarn
Appearance: brown hair, blue eyes and well built

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Hanna
post Aug 30 2009, 8:05 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Name:Yuffie
Powers:she can use many magic spells and her shuriken in many cool attacks
Job:Ninja
Background:Yuffie is the direct descendant of a tradition-bound ninja clan
Personality:She is sly and completely self-centered; her young age leads to brash decision-making
Appearance:

--------------------

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”
Forum set by Fa Fa thanks alot ^^
Another Morning
post Aug 30 2009, 8:57 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Mave. Mave D'Setzer Lien Vol Dragoon, if you want to get technical. Mave doesn't.
Race: Half-elf
Powers: Chaos. Bright lights, loud noises, fast movement, explosions, things that make your head hurt. It's a rarity, but shots from her balista randomly explode when they hit their target. She's trying to get a handle on that.
Sports: Hahaha, no.
Job: Being a princess
Background: Born as the only girl in a set of triplets, Mave is the youngest (by a few minutes) of her family, which happens to be the royal family of a planet called Spectrum. As is Spectran royal tradition, she has been trained in acrobatics, martial arts, her specialized weapon, her large balista. However, her training never went quite as smoothly as it did for her siblings, because of her powers. It was hard to really further your training when your powers made you randomly trip, break whatever was nearby, then explode. She tries, though.
Since she wasn't the crown princess, Mave was much more care-free than her older sister, although at the same time more high-strung. She would spend a lot of her time bumming around the city or the castle, partying or attending royal functions, but her powers always made her rather self-conscious. On a good day, when she could keep control, she had fun with her brothers and was happy. On her off days, she would often lose control for a moment and break something important or hurt somebody without intending to do it, making her doubt herself and her abilities. After much talking with her parents, it was decided that she would start her freshmen high school year at Clearbourne, hoping that a fresh start and a break from her royal duties would help her calm down and focus enough to really harness her own powers.
Personality: Usually, Mave is cheerful and energetic, she loves to run around and do whatever amuses her. A combination of her powers and her clumsiness means that she often has small accidents, such as tripping over her own feet or blowing up a light bulb or two, but it normally isn't anything major. If she does have a major accident, though, it brings her down for a while and she loses most of her confidence. She perks back up after two or three days at the most, normally. If not because she actually feels better, than because she's faking it so she can just get on with her life.
She's fairly loud, and often talks before she thinks, though she doesn't really mean her comments to hurt people. She's fairly kind, though wary of new people, and it takes a while for her to consider anyone a good friend. Her temper is rather short and she gets mad easily (usually giving her a power surge and causing something to break), but she calms down quickly to and rarely remembers a vendetta. Overall, Mave is always looking for fun and anybody who joins her in her search is cool in her book.
Appearance: A picture is hopefully coming soon, I seriously don't even know how to describe her hair so I'll just say it's kind of like a mohawk and the back half is a bright acid green. Her eyes are large and a gold/brown color. She normally wears baggy black tripp pants (those jeans with all the pockets and chains hanging off them) and a neon green and black zip-up top with black and green board shoes. Her fairy outfit is a neon green cropped top with long sleeves and a turtle neck, matching shorts and knee-high boots, and a black leather sleeveless trench coat over it with black leather half gloves. Her wings are three thin bright green spikes on either side. Her ears are slightly pointed.

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Aug 31 2009, 3:19 PM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
W.I.N.X
post Aug 30 2009, 8:57 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

Student Form
Name:Haylie Rodea
Powers:Weather. She can brew storms, anduse sunlight, hail, lightning hurricanes or snow to her advantage. Basically control of the wether
Sports:(if your going to be on a team)Track, cheerleading
Job:(if you have one)Works at a teenage clothing store nearby
Background:Grew up with her Aunt and Uncle, after she was orphaned as a baby and grew up watching her little cousins and was surprised when she was enrolled in Clearbourne
Personality:Kind, but when you get to know her, she's sarcastic and quick to anger.
Appearance:
Normal 1:
Normal 2:
Transformed:

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Oct 19 2009, 9:28 AM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4

517 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 8:23 AM