3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> Winx Club: The Lost Princess
sapphire
post Jan 8 2008, 8:40 AM
Post #21

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

thats a really good chapter, continue! oh ya, and who is james father?

--------------------
My posts: My Parents are alive ---> every friday

What people should post more: winx club: the lost princess, dreamer, riven's dairy, hands up for those who think bloom gets too much attention
Go to the top of the page
winxclub-joy
post Jan 12 2008, 1:37 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Chapter 6: New friends

Daniel and James walked till they was about to reach the beach, but when they saw Jen was there James quickly pulled Daniel and hide behind the bushes.

“What are you trying to do, dude?” asked Daniel

“I just don’t feel like seeing her dude,” said James

“Or you’re shy cause I got a feeling that you’re crushing on her.” Joked Daniel

“Please, I’m only 14 dude!” said James “Plus I already got a crush on your sister.”

“Shh, keep quite.” Said Daniel and they stopped their conversation and continue watching Jen. It seems like she’s waiting for someone.

“Sally is late again.” Sighed Jen sitting on a log, looking at the sea. She then get up and then went close to the sea, she then close the eyes, and stretch out her arms. Slowly, she then begins to dance gracefully. Daniel and James were shocked, there’s no music around here, and how can she dance? They then continue to watch her dance; the way she dances was very beautiful.

“She really got the talent.” Said James “She’s way better than my twin sister.”

“Who’s there?” Yelled Jen, as she heard something from the bushes, then walked to the bushes and see who’s there.

“I think she discovered us, we better own up.” Said Daniel and they both got out from the bushes, this scared Jen.

“You guys scared me,” said Jen “But why you guys still here?”

“Because—“

“Jen!” cried Sally “Sorry for being late.”

“No problem Sally,” said Jen “Oh ya do you have an idea of who are they?”

“Who?” asked Sally and Jen pointed at Daniel and James.

“Oh my!” cried Sally “Aren’t him the prince of Solaria?” said Sally pointed at Daniel. “What’s he doing here?”

“Prince?!” cried Jen surprised, as she never seen a prince once in her life.

“Chirp Chirp Chirp!” all James and Daniel could hear Sally say is these animal languages; it also means that they don’t know what Sally is saying.

“Erm, no offence Jen.” Speaks James and Jen looked at him. “Do you know what is the bird saying?”

“Ya of course.” Said Jen “She said that, he is a prince of a place called Solaria. That sounds so familiar…..”

“He’s one of the winx’s child!” cried Sally “So as the guy beside him!”

“What is that bird talking? And how you know that I’m from Solaria?”

“Sally told me, you really don’t know what she said?”

“All I hear her is all those chirping noise.” Said Daniel and he begin to chirp like a bird, to act what Sally is actually saying.

“I never said anything like this, ever in my life.” Said Sally angrily crossed her arms.

“Ok Sally, chill down.” Comfort Jen. “I didn’t really believe that a prince is just in front of me!”

“Ok, now I’m quite confused.” Said Daniel

“Forgive me for just now, prince Daniel.” Said Jen

“Oh gosh, please don’t call me prince. Just treat me as a normal person, call me Daniel will do.”

“But I—“

“No worries, even I also called him Daniel.” Said James.

“Well I—“

“Jen!” cried a voice and Jen turned to look, it was Nat and the rest coming to their way.

“Jen,” called Lyn “sorry that we’re late.”

“No worries, I won’t be angry for that.” Replied Jen

“Wow, another pixie pets.” Said James

“Hey Jen, who are they by the way?” Asked Bold

“Well, that’s Daniel, and that guy beside him is James.” Introduced Jen.

“Erm, why are we talking to pixie pets now?” said James. “I thought we are here for help?”

“Oh ya,” said Daniel remembered. “Jen, can you help us to contact our families and friends to get us out from this island? Our ship can’t seem to work.”

“Oh, I think sally may help you!” said Jen and she turned to Sally. “Can you help me to contact his families and friends for help?”

“What? Why me?!” cried Sally

“Cause you know where is Solaria, plus you’re the only one whom can always get out from this island and look at the world outside.” said Jen

“Well, I will help. But will they know what I’m saying?”

“So, what she said?” asked James impatiently

“Well, she said she can help, but she don’t know how to talk to them since you guys don’t know what are they saying.” Replied Jen

“Well,” said Daniel taking out a pen and a small piece of paper and write on it, then he rolled the paper and tie it on Sally’s leg by using a long grass.

“Hey, hands off my beautiful leg!” cried Sally, after a while Daniel let off.

“If you know what I’m saying now, please send this to my father or mother.” Said Daniel and then Sally looked at him, after a while she nodded and fly away.

“Hope she knows what I mean.” Said Daniel

“Well, I think we better find a shade or something.” Said James pointing at the dark Sky, as it was going to rain.

“Why not go to my house for a while?” suggested Jen “You can wait for your people to save you guys at there.”

“But Jen,” speaks Bold. “Will your parents agree?”

“I think so,” said Jen

“But what if they disagree?” added Lyn.

“Well, like I’ve said they won’t.” said Jen confidently “So, ready to go now?”

“Well, I think so.” Replied Daniel

“Come on, follow me.” Said Jen and she lead the way, Daniel and James then follow them, along with the pixie pets.

Note: Sorry for taking such a long time to update! Blame my teachers as they double my homework -.-"
I promise I will update when I'm free, but also please give me some ideas to continue this story, as I'm seriously very very tired now.

P.S: I'm sorry to update this crap -.-"

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jan 12 2008, 2:19 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

its not its good

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
StellaRocks
post Jan 12 2008, 2:39 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

i like it please write more

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
musaenchantixthe...
post Jan 12 2008, 7:13 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

its not crap. its good. write more soon please.

--------------------
sapphire
post Jan 14 2008, 7:43 AM
Post #26

Harmonix Fairy

continue ASAP

--------------------

What people should post more: winx club: the lost princess, dreamer, riven's dairy, hands up for those who think bloom gets too much attention
winxclub-joy
post Jan 15 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 7: Story of Marco and Angela

“Here, have a cup of tea.” Said Angela pouring the tea on the cups.

“Thanks,” said Daniel holds up the cup, and drink it.

“It’s being a time since there’s visitors here.” Said Marco

“Just to ask, how you guys got here?” asked James curiously.

“Well, it started years ago.” Explained Marco after drinking a cup of tea. “Years ago, I’m still a guard from a kingdom, but then me and my family got exiled because someone maligned us of trying to steal the King’s sword. While on the way to our destination land, it suddenly rained and the storm hits on our boat, not everyone survived, but me and my wife managed to grab a piece of floating pieces from the ship. We slowly went unconscious after that, when we’re awake we’re already here.” Said Marco, and suddenly he begins to think back the past he had, after reaching the island.
Flashback

“My head,” cried a young man after forcedly opened his eyes and slightly rub his head and looked around.

“Angela,” said the man and he turned and looked, he saw a woman beside him and quickly crawls to her.

“Angela, my dear. Wake up.” Called the man, and slowly the woman woke up.

“Marco,” called the woman and she gut up slowly and hugged the man. “I thought I will be losing you forever.”

“Me too,” said Marco looked at his wife after the hug. “I thought I would lose you, and our child.”

“Unless you’re dead, me and our child—“

“Don’t,” said Marco covered Angela’s mouth. “Don’t even said that.” He said worried, Angela then slowly hold his hands and put down.

“But, where are we now?” asked Angela, as she discovered that they are on an unknown land.

“I don’t know.” said Marco “But I’m glad that we’re safe.”

“Yes, me too.” Said Angela.

“Look,” pointed Marco at a box, he quickly run to it and touched it.

“Looks like our belongings never got swept away from the waves.” He smiled. “We have no worries for clothing and more.”

“But what about a home, a house?” said Angela

“Well I think there’s plenty of woods here. Maybe we can build a wooden house, and we will live here together happily with our child.” Said Marco touches Angela’s stomach.

“We will.” Said Angela hugged her husband tight, and looked at the beautiful island.
End of flashback

“That was such a moving story.” Said James “So you build the house by yourself?”

“Ya, including the furniture.” Said Marco.

“Wow, have you ever thought of leaving this place?” asked Daniel

“Well actually no,” said Marco “Because me and my wife think that this place is beautiful, and it’s our dream place.”

“Yes, we’ve always dreamt of living in a beautiful small island, with beautiful nature.” Added Angela holds his arms.

“But, it’s strange.” said Daniel “If I’m no wrong Jen should be older than us now, not in teens age.”

“Well we’ve—“

“Speaking for so long, where’s Jen?” asked Marco changed the subject. “Don’t tell me she went to the ocean again.”

“Oh gosh, that girl.” Said Angela

“Relax sir, ma'am. Me and James will go there and find her.” Said Daniel

“Remember to pull her back no matter what.” Said Marco

“What do you mean by that?” asked James

“You guys will know after you got her.” Said Angela, James and Daniel were confused by their words but still, they went out to look for Jen.

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Jan 15 2008, 11:23 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

i like it not as great as the other shapters but right more please

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
musaenchantixthe...
post Jan 20 2008, 1:23 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

write more soon please

--------------------
sapphire
post Jan 21 2008, 6:49 AM
Post #30

Harmonix Fairy

write more

--------------------

Princess Rissa
post Jan 21 2008, 5:48 PM
Post #31

Sirenix Fairy

it's great joy I have a screen name now it's XxFilipinaPrincessxX for fanfiction

This post has been edited by Princess Rissa: May 4 2008, 1:06 AM

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Feb 3 2008, 10:54 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 8: Another bunch of strangers
“I think you should go back now, Jen.” Persuaded Nat as Jen is still playing on the sea with the rest of the pixie pets.

“I don’t feel like to yet,” replied Jen splashing on Hanh

“But Jen, aren’t you scared that—“

“Jen!” cried Daniel and James running to her.

“What are you guys doing here?” asked Jen

“Well, your parents told us to bring you back.” Said James and he grabbed Jen’s hands. “Come on let’s go before—“

“Hands off!” cried Jen and he pushed James onto the sea, James then slowly get up and stare at her angrily.

“How dare you—“

“No wonder uncle Marco tell us to pull you back no matter what.” Said Daniel

“They should know my characters,” said Jen crossed her arms angrily.

“Come on, you don’t want them to get worried, don’t you?” persuaded Daniel and he grabbed her hands, but then after a while he let it off immediately after seeing Jen’s face blushes.

“Sorry,” apologized Daniel, whom is now also blushing

“No, it’s alright.” Said Jen

“Ow Jen, you’re still blushing.” Remind Hanh

“Hey bro, you’re sure that you are alright?” asked James

“Kind of,” replied Daniel

“I think I’m alright, I thought we’re heading back home? Come on let’s go.” Said Jen and she walked away, the pixie pets followed her.

“Ow, looks like she’s crushing on you.” Said James

“No way dude,” said Daniel and he walked off, James then quickly chase him. On their way back, they suddenly heard a loud kaboom sound.

“What’s that?” cried Lyn scared and she hide behind Jen’s back.

“Hey dude, what’s that?” asked James

“I don’t know,” he replied, just then he saw some smoke coming from the other side nearby.

“Jen, look!” cried Nat pointing at the smoke

“Let’s go check it out,” said Jen and she ran to that area. When she and the pixie pets reached there, they saw a crushed spaceship burning. Beside them there were a 2 people lying on the ground unconsciously. Then suddenly, Jen noticed that a bird crawl out from a person’s arms.

“Oh gosh, Sally!” cried Jen and she run and carried Sally up.

“Oh my Jen, you’ve saved me!” cried Sally standing up weakly, “That guy is surely crushing me to death!”

“How you get back and, who are they?” asked Jen

“They’re—“

“Jen!” cried a voice and Jen turned to look, it was Daniel and James.

“Hey, just good you both came.” Said Jen “There are some—“

“Oh my god!” cried Daniel and James and they run to them, Jen and the pixie pets have no idea what’s going on.

“Jeremy, Clarissa!” Cried Daniel and James and they run to them.

“Oh gosh, what happened exactly?” cried James looking at the unconscious blond haired girl.

“Hey Sally, what exactly happened? How you get with them and who are they?” asked Jen

“Well, they are here to save them both after reading the message.” Said Sally “On their way, there’s unknown error in their ship and it collapsed into this island.”

“Ow, they are their friends?” asked Nat and Sally nodded.

“Hey Jen, if you don’t mind can we bring them both back to your house for time being?” asked Daniel worried

“Well, of course!” replied Jen “Besides that do you need any help?”

“Well, if you don’t mind can you help me to carry her up?” cried James and Jen quickly run to him and carry the girl up, then they begin to walk home.

Sorry for a long update, well kind of busy in my new school. Too much homework to be done.

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Feb 3 2008, 2:42 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

YES!!! sorry i loved it and i want to read more and i have waited sometime (but i really understand the homework thing)

--------------------

musaenchantixthe...
post Feb 3 2008, 8:31 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

i love it. write more soon! its ok we all understand homework.

--------------------
sapphire
post Feb 16 2008, 5:14 AM
Post #35

Harmonix Fairy

good chapter. please continue!

--------------------

stellafan
post Mar 3 2008, 7:30 AM
Post #36

Pixie

Group: New Members

well actually its sorta like the barbie and the island princess i..thnk you should change the story type ..i think

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Mar 15 2008, 2:26 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 9: Discovered

“Jeremy,” Daniel called his pal, trying to wake him up.

“Ouch…what happened?” cried Jeremy waking up

“Clarissa, wake up!” cried James, and slowly she opened her eyes.

“Ahh!” cried Clarissa pushed James away, the rest have no idea what happened.

“Why, are you here?! And where are we?”

“Are you mad little sis? You’re the one whom came here.” Said Daniel

“Don’t call me that, Daniel. I just have no idea how I ended up with, James just now.”

“He saved you,” said Jen, whom came with her pixie pets.

“Who is this girl?” asked Clarissa “And look at her outfit, yucks it’s outdated.”

“Shut up Clarissa, she and her parents are just shipwreck survivors, and they had already stay here for years.”

“Ouch, do they have to eat pineapple everyday?”

“Do you know that you’re no difference with mama?”

“So what?”

“Ok guys, stop fighting.” Stopped Jeremy. “You brother and sister can’t stop fighting when you meet each other.” Daniel and Clarissa turned away angrily, and then Daniel walked to Jen

“Sorry about just now, Clarissa just reached her sweet 14, but still with a child-tempered.” Apologized Daniel.

“Nah, it’s alright.” Replied Jen “Oh by the way, are they here to save you and James?”

“I think so, but I have no idea why their ship suddenly blow off.”

“So, how you guys going to go back?”

“No worries, we will think of a plan.” Replied Daniel

“Ow, looks like you got a lot of time to spend with him.” Said Nat

“Oh Nat please,” said Jen looking at the pixie squirrel.

“This place is so bored! I’m getting out from here.” Complained Clarissa and she ran out.

“Clarissa!” cried James.

“Let her be James,” said Jeremy. “You should know that she always like to be alone.”

“Humm, I think I’ll went out for a moment.” Said Jen and she ran out, so as the pixie pets.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

“They’re so stupid that they can’t begged me for using my transporting spells to go back.” Said Clarissa and she kick the stone into the bushes. Suddenly, there’s noise coming out from the bushes. Clarissa was curious and she went to take a look, suddenly she saw a big troll appeared from the bushes.

“What the, trolls again!” cried Clarissa, the troll begin to walk near her.

“Don’t you ever dare, Magic Winx!” cried Clarissa and she transformed into a very bright, fabulous fairy outfit.

“Take this, sun blast!” cried Clarissa and she attacked the Troll, but it seems that there’s no affect on it.

“What the…” Clarissa tripped and looked at the troll, the troll was begin to use it’s stick to beat her.

“No!” cried Clarissa.

“Stop!” cried a voice and the troll and Clarissa turned and looked, it was Jen and her pixie pets.

“Chill down little one,” said Jen walking towards to the troll. “She doesn’t mean to hurt you.”

But the troll doesn’t seem to listen to Jen; instead it uses its stick and was about to hit Jen.

“Jen!” cried the pixie pets.

“Oh no!” cried Jen, suddenly a shield was created around her, and it blast the troll far away.

“Oh my, you’re powerful.” Said Clarissa couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Jen, how you did that?” asked Bold

“I don’t know how I made it, serious” replied herself confused.

“You’re a fairy, too?” asked Clarissa

“Serious, I’m not sure and I don’t know how I made it.” Replied Jen

“Maybe you should follow us back and attend Alfea.” Suggested Clarissa

“Alfea, you mean the school for fairies?” cried Jen surprised.

“Yup, you can learn all types of spells. And that’s where my mum graduated and the place I’m going to study, soon. “Said Clarissa. “Speaking of that schools starts tomorrow.”

“She’s Daniel’s sister Jen, whom is also the princess of Solaria.” Said Sally

“One of the winx child too?” asked Jen and Sally nodded.

“Jen, are you actually talking to a bird? And how do you know that I’m one of the winx’s child and the princess of Solaria?”

“Erm, this bird told me. I’m serious.” Said Jen

“You’re like Aunty Flora, but she’s not as serious as you.” Said Clarissa. “Oh by the way, are you tagging with us back?”

“But, how are you guys going back there first?” asked Jen

“There’s something called Magic, actually I’ve learnt how to use the transport spell recently. But the problem is the guys don’t even know. So…”

“Why not tell them and use this magic to bring you back?”

“Because, I’m still not familiar with it.”

“But, you can try.”

“But—“

“Come on, let’s go back and tell them the news.” Said Jen pulled Clarissa’s hand and ran back home, followed by the pixie pets.

Sorry for the long update, I took quite a long time to get the idea and type out the story. Plus those projects and homeworks........ I swear my Teacher is going to get killed after this! XD

--------------------
Princess Rissa
post Mar 15 2008, 3:58 PM
Post #38

Sirenix Fairy

that is great can you plz write more

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Mar 19 2008, 2:04 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

oh can you please write more

--------------------

musaenchantixthe...
post Mar 20 2008, 7:53 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

can you write more soon please!

--------------------

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 3:26 PM