Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Add Reply
> Winx Club - Sirene, Those long awaited pictures!
dittadulla
post Sep 5 2009, 6:27 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Sirene could also be Mermaids, especially is Siren is one and Sirene then could be the multiple noun.

And these are sooo amazing! Thanks so much Dreaming_Faerie!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Sep 5 2009, 6:36 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Well, in both english dubs, they were mermaids, so.. .. it should be mermaid icon_razz.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Sep 5 2009, 6:43 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Yeah. I don't seen any feathers.
Tiny Dragon
post Sep 5 2009, 7:06 PM
Post #24

Mythix Fairy

They most likely set this in season 3. They had their season 3 PJs on but no Enchantix.

If you are looking for a time line... you probably shouldn't. This is just one of the many little novels that Italy gets to make the company more money.

--------------------
Dreaming_faerie
post Sep 5 2009, 7:25 PM
Post #25

Charmix Fairy

Ooohh, okay. Thanks, dominoprincess!

And it can be plural? Okay, that helps a lot. Thank you dittadulla!

And for the rest, I can translate it. I'm also just beginning a semester and I have other work to do, but I really want to try my hand and see if I'm getting the hang of Italian or not.

And thank you, P-Girl, for the sarcasm. I'm going by a literal translation of the word sirene and was unsure if how it would be in Italian. Thank you everyone else for your help though. <3

--------------------
P-girl
post Sep 5 2009, 7:27 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

That was meant as a good-natured joke. Why can't I pull that off with people?
dittadulla
post Sep 5 2009, 7:39 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Dreaming_faerie)
And it can be plural? Okay, that helps a lot. Thank you dittadulla!

No problem ^^ {And pssht just call me Ditty =p}

--------------------
Dreaming_faerie
post Sep 5 2009, 8:02 PM
Post #28

Charmix Fairy

Humor and sarcasm are hard to tell online because you can't get facial or tone recognition. Everything sounds the same then.

And oops! Sorry Ditty. :3

--------------------
P-girl
post Sep 5 2009, 8:03 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

'Kay.... Sorry for the misunderstanding.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Sep 5 2009, 8:13 PM
dittadulla
post Sep 5 2009, 9:06 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

No problem, DF (=

--------------------
{§hani}
post Sep 6 2009, 1:22 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

omg wow this is brilliant!!

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Another Morning
post Sep 6 2009, 1:43 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Waaaaaiiiiiii @_____@ So pretty *drool* Thank you both of you, so much!

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
winxclub-joy
post Sep 6 2009, 3:58 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

omg, ty for the beautiful images

Felt sad when kiko cried

--------------------
Tiny Dragon
post Sep 6 2009, 4:29 AM
Post #34

Mythix Fairy

Again doing this for dreaming_faerie so give her the credit!

dreaming_faerie : More Sirene pics!
Okay, the only new pics I could get up were the main girls in their mermaid attire. I scanned both pages - ones with their tails and ones with their waist and above. I tried joining them, but it didn't work out. The scanner I'm using isn't big enough to do that. I'll either need to find a bigger one or try something else.

Still, here are the pics. icon_biggrin.gif Now, for Musa and Tecna, their tails are intertwined and they aren't given any 'chats from mermaids' bubbles, as well as an identity. I don't know why. I did my best to translate their little profiles and such.

As I said yesterday, please don't watermark and give credit to me for the scans. Tell people about this comm if you're going to spread the pics around. Give credit to where credit is due.

Mini Water Document - Bloom | Mermaid - Special Mark: horn (heart?) of pearls - Identity: perfectly acclimated! - Characteristic: vital submarine energy.

Chats from mermaids - Even Bloom has inside of herself the Flame of the Dragon, it's a perfect water creature.

Chats from mermaids - Watch it! She is capable of looking at herself in the mirror within a shell

Mini Water Document - Stella | Mermaid - Special Mark: Trendy streaked tail - Identity: never not feminine (it literally translated to "feminine like not never" and I have no clue what that means. This was the closest I could get.) - Feature: unchanged vanity

Mini Water Document - Flora | Mermaid - Special Mark: tail like a waterflower - Identity: friendly with animals and submarine plants - Feature: supple movements and elegant

Chats from mermaids - Algae verse is tenderness and corals are moving.

Chats from mermaids - She swims like one of us!

Mini Water Document - Layla | Mermaid - Special Mark: diadem of pearls - Identity: water creature to the umpteenth power - Feature: the fairy of the fluids is in her natural element

Mini Water Document - Musa | Mermaid - Special Mark: style treated - Feature: produces musical bubbles

Mini Water Document - Tecna | Mermaid - Special Mark: extremist top-chic - Feature: studies her reactions to the new environment

This post has been edited by Tiny Dragon: Sep 6 2009, 4:30 AM

--------------------
Another Morning
post Sep 6 2009, 5:02 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Interesting, the way their drawn it almost looks like the tails are more like costumes than them actually turning into mermaids (especially on Bloom's)

Still awesome! Thanks again to both of you!

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Music123
post Sep 6 2009, 5:02 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

Wow these are wonderful quality! Thanks again icon_smile.gif

--------------------

Credits to love and winx for siggy
Tiny Dragon
post Sep 6 2009, 5:05 AM
Post #37

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (Another Morning @ Sep 6 2009, 05:02 AM) *
Interesting, the way their drawn it almost looks like the tails are more like costumes than them actually turning into mermaids (especially on Bloom's)

I understand what you are getting at. You can see where their 'knees' are. It almost looks like rubber tails or something instead of the real deal.

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 6 2009, 5:18 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

This is so cool and cute. xD

I think the reason why they are in Winx Form, cause that's the part they didn't get their Enchantix since Layla gets her first. Probably this is the sence where they never meet Baltor/Valtor. It's maybe this episode is a never seen episode. xD Just a little story of them as mermaids. It will be cool if they are in the Series. =)

Thanks Tiny Dragon and Dreaming_Faerie! I will be crediting your LiveJournal, Dreaming_Faerie for the images! =D

Thanks for showing the images. It's just so wonderful. =D

Just beware, some visitors can't understand English...they always like to claim them with watermarks, I'm saying not really most of them...so just be careful.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

mightymarty2
post Sep 6 2009, 7:35 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

thanks for the pics

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Dreaming_faerie
post Sep 7 2009, 3:06 AM
Post #40

Charmix Fairy

Okay, let me copy pasta my entry from LJ over onto here. \o/

Okay, I finally finished scanning all of Sirene in and uploaded them.

Again, remember to credit and refer people to the community if you share. I thought about putting a small watermark on there, but fans should enjoy full, glorious pics. I don't own Winx, I just want people to know I got the book and scanned it in. If you see someone spreading these pics around, either let me know or tell tham to give credit to [info]dreaming_faerie.

I will be trying to translate the book. Because of IRL stuff, that won't happen so quicikly. Still, I hope everyone enjoyed what I showed. Any questions, just ask. I'll try to answer back as quickly as I can.

Remember this? One of the very first mermaid pics released. ♥

Kalia, Nesia, and Tala on one side...

Winx girls on the other.

Mini Water Document - Tala: Mermaid Messenger - In the kingdom of the mermaids, her role is the ambassador of the sea.

Mini Water Document - Kalia: Mermaid of Undersea Flowers - Actually like Flora, Kalia also loves and defends the flowers of her world.
Mini Water Document - Nesia: Mermaid of Sweet Song - She is absolutely the mermaid with the more harmonious voice. She can bring forth sweet sounds, that accompany her song.

Stella amd the Kraken - Part 1

Oh look, part 2!

The five girls (Stella's waving her arms like an idiot. It's okay, I still <3 you bb!) attack!

Lol, everyone remember this pic as one of the first mermaid winx pics out there? :')

As well as this one.

Their love is so flowery.

I'm convinced at this point, they were done and lazy, so hey, why not use old stock photos? Jeans? That sounds good?

Now, there were two larger pictures in this book. They were difficult to scan and I tried to get them as best as I could. One featured Nesia and Tala, while the other featured most of the mermaids and the Winx girls. As I said, I tried to get them all for you guys.

And there you have it. That's basically all the pics from the book. If I can get my hands on a larger scanner, I'll try to get some scans of the two-page/spread out pics.

--------------------

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:32 PM